hell is our girl trailer?

kalen kaulitz, a famous guitarists daughter what happens when she starts growing up?

her drug addict mom trying to use her for money for her addictions, she's not afraid to hurt kalen if it means to get paid.

an uncle who just wants her to always be happy, and wants to shield her from being hurt.

an uncle who is willing to do anything to make sure she's laughing instead of crying.

an uncle who just wants the best of the world for her, who's not afraid to push her into things, he just wants to see her succeed.

a dad who loves her with all his heart, but just wants to be a teenager and get drunk and sleep about; he feels tied down and doesn't know what to do about his child.

a social worker who's willing to make sure the kid has a safe and happy home.

a foster mom who wants to keep the girl,

a foster dad who wants to give her the world,

how will this child's story end?

will her dad keep her? or will he give her up to live out his teenage years? or will he realise how much his child means to him?

how far will her mom go for her addictions?

how much does her uncles love her?

will her foster parents get to call her theirs or will she be taken away forever?

how far will tom go for his little girl?

how strong is their love for the girl?

read on to find out!

HELL IS OUR GIRL !

enjoy the book!