Chapter 8: Meeting the unexpected..

Never back down, never what? NEVER GIVE UP!!!

The atmosphere in the apartment is not so silent today.... Gemini is calling Fourth's name from a couple of minutes from outside, while Fourth is trying his best not to make noise so Gemini will leave him alone.

Today was the day Fourth is going to live like Gemini for a day, and he absolutely hates this idea, so in order to ignore the shouting senior, Fourth is silently listening to the shouts.

"Fourth, I know you are there. If you won't open the door, I will break it, I swear!!" Gemini is losing his patience now and Fourth? Well.. he is thinking of an excuse.

Just then, a loud bang brought Fourth to his senses. He looked over and saw Gemini looking at him with a spooky glare.. While Fourth was looking at him in a complete disbelief...

"You- you broke the door?" That was certainly the most silly question, but Fourth was not thinking anything..

"I warned you 1000 times, but you were acting stubborn. Now get in the car of I'll carry you and don't worry about the door, I'll have it fixed."With that, Gemini just left, leaving Fourth dumbfounded.

"Is he for real?" Fourth mumbled.

"You really want me to carry you?" Gemini's voice brought him back to reality.. and he hurriedly went outside where Gemini was waiting for him, gesturing him to get in.

Now, both of them were inside the car. One was sulking while the other was grinning..

Living a rich life was everybody's dream come true, but it was not for Fourth.. He has experienced both the rich life and poor life, and he was happy with the average peaceful life he is living..

"Stop sulking..  you can not back out,you know.." Gemini looked at Fourth, who was clearly pouting and rolling his eyes.

"First, you broke our door, and second, THIS is so uncomfortable.. I can not even have fresh air. What do you want me to do?" Fourth said more like yelled.. He is clearly not enjoying whatever is happening right now.

"You want to open windows?" Gemini asked, looking at him in confusion.

"Of course. The air from this a.c. is giving me headaches.." Fourth is clearly angry right now...

"Geez.. calm down." Gemini said while opening the windows. A fresh wave of air hit Fourth, and a smile crept on his face.

"This is so much better." Fourth mumbled, but it was clear enough for Gemini to hear it. Gemini looked at Fourth and saw him looking out of the window, enjoying the sceneries... and there was a minute of silence till Fourth broke it.."Where are we going anyways?" 

"Of course to the university. Where else?" 

"You sure it's a good idea to go together??"Fourth was not sure of going in the uni together because he knew they would be the topic of gossip..

"Trust me, you will love it... " Gemini said, parking his car...

.

.

.

.

.

"Is this what you meant? I'll love it??" Fourth asked while looking at Gemini in a complete disbelief..

"Well... I didn't know this would happen.." Gemini said, scratching back of his head awkwardly..

"You kidding me?? These two girls were fighting like they could kill each other just because you promised both of them to go on a date at the same time.." Fourth was furious.. He was someone who really cared about others' feelings, and the thought of Gemini breaking two hearts at the same time made him furious..