Dont eat Ns saliva // Uzi x N fluff

N and uzi were sleeping together, they was chatting and giggling as it was about 2am. Late night giggles.

N laughed, "Right, right whatever love.." he smiled at her before letting out a massive yaw, showing his fangs.

Uzi, quite impulsively, puts her finger in his mouth when he yawned.

He smiles at her as he chuckles quietly but then his eyes widen and he tries to pull away as she puts her finger in his mouth.

"dont...dont do that" N shakes his head.

"hmmm and why not?" she teased, not taking her finger out.

He sighs quietly but a small smile is on his face. His tail wraps tightly around her arm still as he chuckles slightly.

"dont put your fingers in my mouth, especially when im yawning.." N says.

"hmmm and why not?" Uzi lets out a small giggle.

N smirks slightly and shakes his head as he chuckles. "i just dont like it, its dangerous Uz"

"Its cus your fangs isn't it? How strong is your bite?" Uzi asked, tilting her head like a little dog as she removed her finger from Ns mouth.

He shrugs his shoulders with a smirk "my bites are pretty damn strong" He chuckles.

He chuckles and yawns quietly looking at her still with a smirk as he shakes his tail "i could easily break your arm or rip your throat out if my bite wanted too...") He said smiling, though it was a sweet and compassionate one.

Uzi let out a mischievous smirk as she shoved her finger back into Ns mouth.

His eyes go wide as she puts her finger into his mouth and he bites it lightly. He chuckles loudly and holds onto her finger

"ah- let go!" Uzi laughs trying to pull her finger back.

He chuckles still and holds her finger tightly and slightly harder "say please first..."

Uzi laughs as she struggles.

He smiles as he doesn't let go of it and chuckles. "say pleaseeee...and i might let go"

"pleaseee" she gives in, rolling her eyes.

He chuckles loudly and then pulls his teeth back as he lets go of her finger "there you go"
He grins at her and his tail moves around her arm still wrapping around it gently.

"u-eugww your saliva is on it". Uzi laughed as the saliva dripped off her finger.

He chuckles and smiles at her as he yawns lightly. "well thats what happens when you put your finger in my mouth" he says smugly.

"Im not-" Uzi smiles laughing "shut up."

"do you want some water to wash off my saliva?" N asked looking at her.

"nah" Uzi puts it in her mouth sucking the saliva off.

He chuckles and smirks slightly at her. "dont swallow that" N warned her.

"imma do it" Uzi smirked as she had her finger in her mouth still but yet to swallow.

N slightly and shakes his head. "i cant wait to laugh at you in 10 minutes" N smirked but Uzi simply ignored his warning and swallowed his saliva off her finger.

N just chuckles loudly and watches her swallow it as he leans slightly back on his elbow as Uzi looks at him "Why?" Uzi asks.

"you'll find out"

Uzi sits up on her knees and stares at him "Tell me" she grumbles.

N chuckles and looks at her still. "you'll see in 10 minutes darling"

"Your gonna start coughing...alot"

"what why?" Uzi asked narrowing her eyes in suspicion.

He chuckles and shrugs his shoulders "my saliva is acidic"

"means it can burn through almost anything"

"oh for fuck sake." Uzi immediately regretted what she had done making N chuckle and smirk.

"i warned you" he retorted.

Uzi rolls her eyes "Now what?"

He chuckles loudly and shrugs his shoulders again. "wait 10 minutes"

"No because if it burns im not talking to you." Uzi says stubbornly, crossing her arms.

He chuckles and smiles slightly at her. "just wait, its gonna start happening soon"

"noo" she whined "fix it" she nudged him.

He chuckles as he looks down at her "i cant,you swallowed it, i cant fix that now"

"Yes you can". she nudged him again

He chuckles more as he rolls his eyes slightly at her. "how do you want me to fix it?"

Uzi growled at him with frustration, her usual edgy look coming back.

He smirks and leans back on his elbow slightly. "im gonna be laughing so hard"

Uzi got up and left the bedroom, flipping N off as she left. N chuckles quietly as he watches her walk out of the room slightly before going back to laying down. Uzi comes back about 10 minutes later glaring at him with a glass of water.

He chuckles louder and looks at her as she comes back "so whats the water for?" He teased.

"I just threw up a bunch." she glared at him, her purple eyes glowing in the dark.

He chuckles again as he sits up and looks at her still. "and whos fault is that."

Yours. Uzi clambered back into bed angrily, pulling the cover over her shoulder with a "hmfph" as she could see N smiling at her sympathetically. He chuckles and shakes his head as he lays back. "i told you to not swallow it"

"Yeah but you didnt say anything about me burning!" She retorts.

"cause it was supposed to be obvious...who swallows acidic saliva...?" N smiles pulling her close to cuddle her.

"Who has acidsic whatever saliva!?" She throws her hands up.

"Me.." He smiles sheepishly.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

947 words - WOAHHH

MAKE SURE TO VOTE OR I WILL EAT UZIS WIG OFF. nom nom.