Solver creator // DOLL x LIZZY smut

Wrote this during lesbian visibility week then posted the wrong one. Of course.

Oh well thanks guys for visibility week! Now i'm gonna dissapear!!

(this is a lesbian joke i'm gay fuckers)

If N existed irl though i'd be screwed he makes every lesbian fold

To doll, sorry you died in ep 7, and i'm sorry you didn't get to see lizzy again. She probably would have kissed you eventually.

————————————————————

Lizzy submitted the keys onto the door pad and walked into her room, doll was sitting on her bed looking up.

"I got the chips." Lizzy said, holding the bags of microchips to eat. Doll smiled , after lizzy found out about her solver after a month of secret dating doll and was forced to confess her.

But surprisingly lizzy didnt care, "i've seen worse, like that purple emo." She had stated which left doll in a shock but secretly getting warmer on the inside.

Lizzy chucked the chips to her, walking over to the bed with her pink-white striped fluffy socks and sat on the bed behind doll

"Thanks for the matching pajamas, i don't know what spider-man is but i like the red, your bye bye kitty ones look cute too.." Doll smiled as she made a microchip float out the bag.

"It's hello kitty doll, god you live under a rock. I'm gonna have to teach you some things aren't i?" Lizzy cupped dolls face from behind and trailed her finger down her arm till she reached her hand and lifted it up to control her solver.

The microchip that doll was holding in the air with her solver quickly snapped, lizzy smiled. They liked experimenting on what the solver could do, not even doll knew what it did so it was nice to atleast test with someone else.

At least helped with her hatred of her new body.

"Lizzy.." Doll sighed, she had wanted to tell lizzy something for a while.

"You know how i've started growing wierd flesh wings and a tail.."

She gazed into space in a slight state of self-disgust, a look of shame on her face. She averted her gaze from Lizzy, unable to bring herself to face.

"mhmmmmm?" Lizzy smiled reassuringly, it was nice. Usually lizzy half agreed on her phone but never with doll, the pink drone moving next to doll.

"I kinda got.. more than that.." Doll can't hide the red marks on her face as she looks down.

"more?" Lizzy asks surprised, her curiosity making her crawl closer to doll.

"More." I confirmed. "Like.." i held my pajama pants. More.

————————————————————

"I mean atleast there's no more strap" Lizzy pointed out, she's laying on her stomach on the bed while i'm standing behind her.