Just cuddles // N x Uzi SMUT

HEY LOSERS

So i may have some explaining to do, yes it's been since christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS

How was ep 7? I enjoyed it. I DIDNT THINK CYNESSA WOUKD HAPPEN!? I WAS SO AGAINST THAT THEORY

I love reading comments so write more cus i like them.

NUZI requested so yeah

Im scared of one my friends will read this

I mean i show like 3 of my friends this

but i told one about it COUGH COUGH TOAST and they might figure it out

I dont particularly want them reading this
It's got sex in it.

You can find this shit through my roblox username

Figured that out in school.

BYE FUCKERS

Uzis POV

————————————————————

I huff as i pull myself through his window, the climb up his house being more difficult than i expected.

I've been sneaking into his bedroom for the past few weeks to cuddle and spend the night, i never ask too i just climb in his window and he's okay with it.

Luckily, he left his window open and i slid it. I smile as i see N dead asleep in his bed, the cover half over him.

I jump onto the floor, luckily i don't make any sound as i crawl from the bottom of his bed.

He's sleeping so peacefully i smile to myself with a tinge of blush scarring my face. He looks so soft and warm, i can't wait to be in his arms.

I lightly pull the cover off him, Only wanting to cuddle with him when i immediately blush and my eyes go wide at what i'm seeing.

Ns shirt is missing and he's wearing only boxers, I kind of freeze as i'm not sure what to do as a light smirk stretches my lips.

Fuck, i only came to cuddle.

I'm not exactly sure what to do, didnt he know i was coming round tonight!?

He's still dead asleep, so i don't dare wake him up but his body just looks so hot.
His boxers perfectly outline him making me look away and even question myself.

He has a slight bulge, making me red in the face, i'm not sure if i'm even suppost to do this yet.

Finally i look back at him, no not him, his boxers. I lightly put my hand on his bulge practically shaking.

He doesn't make any sort of movement or sound as i gently rub my palm against it until i finally get into it.

I can see as a lightly blush spreads across his face from not even being awake, his bulge just gets harder.

I smirk to myself, the nervousness fading as i pull down his boxers and his dick springs up at me.

His head is leaking with precum, making me proud of myself.

Some part of me tells me to quit it and cuddle him but it's like his dick is leaning towards me.

I gently tap the head of his dick making it twitch in excitement, i chuckle and lower my mouth towards his head. I gently kiss it, letting his precum spill into my mouth as i smile.

Everytime i kiss it, it twitches. I eventually reconnect my lips to his whole head, sucking gently like it's a popsicle about to snap off.

That's when i hear small noises coming from N, the [SLEEP MODE] on his face showing that he was still asleep.

I take a deep breath and pushed myself down on the whole thing

Jesus fucking christ how BIG IS THIS MAN!?

I immediately gag as his cock pokes the back of my throat, i push myself harder though making my eyes water.

Sucking and moaning, i suddenly hear my moans being paired with his. I look up and see him half asleep with his eyes shut close with pleasure.

I continue sucking until he finally came, i took his load in my mouth and swallowed it easily.

I got up and crawled back to him, cuddling into his side. I wrap my thigh around his waist.

I hear N make a muffled sound as i looked at him, he's got his eyes slightly shut as he smiles at me warmly.

I looked at his lips and slowly pushed ours together, both blushing aggressively.

I broke the kiss, a saliva trail between us as we smiled.

He was clearly blushing, not expecting this kind of behaviour to have occurred instead on our usual cuddles.

"So back to normal cuddling?"
————————————————————

746 words

Sorry if this is short, i gave up.

VOTE OR THE SOLVER WILL EAT N NEXT EPISODE :3