Party upstairs / J x V smut

(Vs perspective)

I can't stop. Everytime i think i'm about to, i go for the bottle of vodka again.

Everyone's laughing, everyone's having fun. It's new year.

I can't seem to find J anymore, We both got drunk shitless in the party and wondered off. That's who i came with, J.

How we did this i'll never know, I'm literally attached to her 24/7 365.

People think we're best friends, at first i did too but one thing lead to another and J was somewhat surprising.

I'm leaning on the kitchen counter, My
white hair slightly draped over my face as i continue to laugh my ass off at the most randomised shit possible.

"I think that's enough V.." I hear Js voice as she gently grabs my waist to get my attention.

I let out a small "huh..?" but it's muffled by my drunkenness, i can barely make eye contact with her.

"V..V you're not looking at me, are you okay? Is the alcohol.." she looks concerned at me as her smile fades.

I can't help but blush, She thinks i can't keep eye contact because of the alcohol.
Dummy. For someone who is extremely smart her social skills are poor.

I'm just about to reply when i hear some friends of Js call out to her asking if she wants another round of shots. I feel my face turn into a frown as i hears their voices bombard my happiness.

J looks at them, for a split second i think she hesitates but she shakes her head and suddenly picks me up by my waist.

I immediately feel my face go hot as i smile embarrassingly but try to keep my cool.

"Nah..I think Vs way too drunk right now.. i'm gonna go" She nods as she starts carrying me off.

I feel like a kid being carried by their dad, it's comforting too say the least. I'm watching everyone's faces as we stumble past, not much are paying attention and their faces are blurred with drunkness.

"I'm gonna be sick.." I muffle holding my hand against my mouth.

"yeah i know you are.. that's what happens every time you drink V" J answers, she knows me too well. we make our way up the stairs and to the bathroom to which i immediately throw up.

J holds my hair out the way as i throw up, Her voice is soothing which helps intensely.

I gag up the last bit as i groan. "I know..I know.." Js voice is calm as she helps me wash it off immediately. It's like neither her or me want it.

After i've finished throwing my wires up, i wipe my mouth and stand up.

"You alright?" J sits on the counter with her legs spread slightly.

i blush trying not to make eye contact. or..leg contact?

She sees my poor eye contact and holds my chin gently and pulls me over.

My body practically swoons and follows over to her so i'm in between her thighs staring at each other in the eyes.

"You know, i'm your friend you don't have to be scared of looking in my eyes"

"i'm not, im looking into your eyes now" I bite back.

"yeah but your struggling, i can see it" She smiled and pulled our faces closer.

fuck she knows how to fluster me.

"okay and?"

"anddd.. i know you don't think of me of just a friend."