Bite me // J x uzi

(Pretend this is the drive home from camp cabin fever)

——————————————————-

I can feel J tugging at my hair behind me, i snap at her to stop a lot.

Turning around and showing her a glare but all i'm met with is a smug smirk.

"Stop it!" I hiss at her as i turn around again to which she immediately takes the chance to pull on my purple swoops.

N is sitting with V at the front of the bus, i find myself watching them with a scowl on my face.

My heart hurts, after all i've fucking been through today he has to sit with her.

"Jealous?" I hear Js snarky voice as she claws the back of the seat next to me.

I shot her a glare. "No way, of who? Bite me." I stubbornly say.

J takes her opportunity and dips beside me leaning close enough to annoy me and wanting to slap that pretty yellow face of hers.

Just as she's about to say something her screen immediately glitches like crazy, the triangle warning of overheating on her face.

I freak out, obviously. One i'm next to J and two she has the possibility of snapping my neck off right now.

She suddenly grabs my hand and chomps down on my finger making me yelp in pain.

Her teeth are sharp and hard as she sucks the oil out of my wound.

I can feel her long tongue circling the cut and sucking the oil out of my body.

Her screen glitches back to normal as i squirm trying to get her fangs off my finger.

She immediately lets go of my finger and splutters in disgust as if i'm the worst tasting thing in the world.

I look at my finger and then at her, we both make eye contact and our eyes fixating on each other.

Before i have any time to react she pushes our lips together and i feel my heart flutter.

She kisses me deeply and the oil fills my mouth gently.

We break the kiss, and an oil-saliva string strings between us creates.

We both stare at each other like we're both surprised that this happened, despite this not being my idea at all.

We both are breathing heavily and our eyes are fixated together while a heavy blush powders our face. Hers is a yellow and mine is purple.

I swallow my oil and so does she as she takes my hand again with my hurt finger and leans down gently kissing the wound gently.

"You did say bite me.."

________________________________

438 words

VOTE OR NS FACE WILL MELT OFF