~CHAPTER TWO~

It took some long negotiations and a little bit of arguments, but eventually All Might got his friend Aizawa to drive them both to UA.

UA? Whilst Rimuru stood there outside the car and listening to the two men, he had been wondering all this time what was UA.

He decided to give Great Sage a try: *Hey, Great Sage, do you know anything about UA?*

"Searching......Negative."

*Great.* Rimuru rolled his eyes at this. So he was in the dark until he got one of the men to tell him.

But before he even got the chance to do so, All Might turned to him booming: "Alright kiddo! Into the car! Let's get going!"

Why did this sound like a kidnapping?

But regardless, he allowed the overly grinning man to allow him to get into the car by opening one of the back doors.

Rimuru slipped in polietly but nervously, and All Might then got into the front in the passenger seat next to Aizawa.

With a groan then, Aizawa started to drive off slowly.

Whilst in the car, All Might started to talk to Aizawa now, with the man at the wheel clearly doing his best to ignore him...or with the very less effect because he was very good at it, it seems.

And then Rimuru felt like the odd one out; well he technically was, and he just sat there not knowing what to say or do. So looking from one man from the other from the back, he just sat there quietly and politely, but curious and attentive.

The two adults seemed to be talking about some stuff about buisness, and though he himself was an adult, one it wasn't any of his buisness, and two to everyone else, Rimuru looked like a child. Maybe he should just play along with it for now until he understood more of what was going on here.

So he stayed quiet along the ride.

But it didn't take long for All Might to turn around in his seat and look down at Rimuru: "So young man, I don't believe that I ever got your name."

"Ah." Rimuru looked up at the man then and blinked: "It's Rimuru Tempest...sir?"

"You never heard of me?" All Might blinked then, and Rimuru was shocked. He actually got him to stop smiling. He didn't even think it was possible.

Rimuru at this blinked and shook his head slightly at this. He really did not.

Really didnt.

All Might looked perplexed at this when he heard this of Rimuru not knowing who he was. EVERYBODY knew who All Might was. Legit everybody.

So it was strange that Rimuru did not hear of him.

Rimuru blinked then before pulling a face. Why was All Might looking at him so awkwardly: "Um....?"

"Oh sorry there young lad." All Might chuckled again with a wave of a hand, and then he went back to grinning immensely again: "I am All Might kid. The number 1 hero!"

*Number 1 hero, huh?* Rimuru thought then and put a curled up finger to his chin and looked down. He didn't notice he was frowning in thought though: *So does that mean that there are heros in this world? That would mean there would be villians here too right? So, is this like a hero rpg type of world?*

"Notice. This world does indeed have both heros and villians in it."

*So I was right about that part.*

He contuined to think until All Might called him out of his thoughts: "Hey, you still in there kid?"

"Oh?" Rimuru blinked then and lowered his hand: "Ah. Yes. Sorry. Just in my own head here." He gave a nervous smile at the number 1 hero.

Then Aizawa spoke: "We are nearly here now."

And he drove just a little bit faster...

...

...The car was driving up to a massive building that was marble white, and looked very modern. Something like a royal mansion that you would see in Rimuru's old world in Japan.

Rimuru looked up at it through the window with an impressed look on his face. It's not every day that you could look at a palace like place in Japan himself; if you were a normal citizen. (He was still in Japan right?)

Aizawa drove his car to the gate and stopped at it. He turned to All Might then: "Ive got somewhere to be. But you can head in with the kid here. Do what you want with him." He said.

He just sounded like he just didnt want to deal with them.

"Alright Aizawa, thank you very much." All Might bowed his head at the man. Then he got out of the car and got Rimuru out. Then Aizawa drove away.

Then to open the large gate, All Might pulled out an ID card to use it.

*So, to even get into this place, you have to have an ID card.* Rimuru thought as he watched.

Once through, the man led Rimuru inside...

...The first thing that All Might choice to do was to lead Rimuru to the principal's office so that he could meet him, and tell the principal himself why he had brought Rimuru here.

And as they were walking, Rimuru looked around. He had a smile on his face.

Then the Great Sage spoke: Notice. A remainder of why you are here: To seek that man with similar powers and stop him.

*Yeah I know.* Rimuru closed his eyes and shrugged with a casual grin. *But this is a good opportunity for me you know. The more I know about this world, the better I can get to finding this guy.*

Correction:-

*I DON'T NEED IT!*

Sigh...

*Hey, Sage, did you just sigh at me?*

You imagined it.

*YOU'RE PLAYING IT OFF!*

Then he with All Might got to the principal's office door.

All Might then cleared his throat like he was settling his nerves for something. Was he nervous or something? Wait, does that mean that this principle would be kinda intimidating?

If he was, Rimuru was not looking forward to meeting him.

He gulped.

All Might then knocked on the door.

A voice soon called to them: "Come on in."

It was a male's voice but sounded small.

All Might opened the door then and walked in.

Rimuru followed on after him, and when he did he saw a desk with a fancy, leathered black chair.

And on the chair was a small white mouse...or bear....?

Rimuru stood there and blinked.