~CHAPTER TWELVE~

'So, I ended up telling the whole of class 1-A about my so called quirk, that me and the Great Sage thought of together; of course: I'm able to absorb any quirk hit or fired at me, and then able to use it.

Of course it seemed like cheating to me, but I'm not gonna lie, I'd rather have my past skills; even if some of them are unusable for some reason, then none at all. Though of course I ain't going to be telling this to any of them, so.

Afterwards though, Iida suggested we all have a sparing session and see what I could really do if they did try to hit me or fire their quirks at me; considering that during practical training class earlier before I did none of that.

I sort of panicked. I hadn't tested any of the way I was gonna use my skills as I told them, and I would rather practice then to throw it all up around all these kids.

So I made an excuse about being back home early, and then immediately ran for my escape.' ...

...A few days later:

Aizawa was standing infront of the class and cleared his throat before beginning: "Now that you've all passed the sports festival, it is time for your summer holidays. We will be doing this by arranging a summer camp. But don't expect it to be all fun and games. We will be pushing you to your limits. Pushing you to plus ulta!" He declared at the end, the school's moto.

At the words 'summer holidays' all of the class 1-A students that were excited about it, all leapt from their seats and threw up their arms cheering. But then after, at the words 'summer camp' and 'work you to your limits', those students collasped back down and practically cried.

Aizawa told them to stop whinning and that they were doing it if they liked it or not.

"If you guys want to become heroes, you have to stop with this attitude whenever hard work is involved." Aizawa told the class.

And so that was that.

...

The summer camp was going to start that weekend, and the fact that they had only tonight to prepare as Aizawa told them on a Friday, not many of the students were pleased about having to rush around and get everything that was needed.

Some were in a panick as expected; rushing around here and there. Then there was the opposite side effect. Some just didn't care and would lazily prepare.

Then there were people like Momo Yayoyorozu and Asui Tsuyu who would just calmly prepare things at a good pace.

Then there was Rimuru who had legit nothing to prepare as he had nothing. So a pair of extra clothes would just do it...

...Returning to Natashi's flat after Aizawa alone drove him back, Rimuru climbed the stairs to the top floor and knocked on the door.

Natashi opened up the door happily and once in, she got him to put his bag down and shoes off and come into the kitchen as she had prepared some dinner for the two of them.

Not long after they sat and started eating, did Natashi cheerfully asked: "So, how was school today?"

Damn, this brought back memories that were possibly or not painful.

Regardless though, Rimuru indulged with her with a shrug: "I mean, it was like no other school I guess. You learn things, you study things, the lot. The only difference is of course practicing your quirks."

Natashi chuckled at this: "Spoken like a true, old, gentleman."

Ouch.

"Oh, and we are all going to this summer camp this weekend, so I probably won't be back until next week." Rimuru said now.

"Oh, that's news to me. What will you bring with you?"

"Eh, probably just my clothes and the school uniform."

"Don't forget about the PJ's."

"Huh?" Rimuru raised an eyebrow at this: "But I don't have any."

Natashi winked at this.

Oh no. That meant using hers.

He wanted to tell her no, but couldn't bring himself to say it, so in the end he just thanked her and was done with it.

The rest of the night was focused on getting ready for the weekend, and getting ready for bed; as well as discussing with the Great Sage about how he should approach using his skills in public to make it seem like a singular quirk.

...

It was around 8am in the morning, and at the school grounds, 2 buses pulled up to pick up the UA hero students. Class 1-A, as well as class 1-B too; which Rimuru had not met yet.

So as you can imagine, he was curiously watching as both classes interacted with one another.

Though there was one guy that was making the most noise, and the things he was saying would tick anybody off: Neito Monoma.

"Hey, what was that? Did I just hear a little birdie tell me that class 1-A is taking extra classes for some of the students falling behind?! I can't believe it! I thought you guys were at the top! Does that mean that us in class 1-B is catching up to you lot already?! Huh?! HUH??!!-"

And just like that, Rimuru and the others found a girl with ginger hair coming up from behind him, and hitting him so hard in the neck that he fell to the ground on his face, out cold.

Thank god too, because he was getting annoying.

This was: Isuka Kendo. She seemed like a tough cookie. The boss even.

After knocking him out, Kendo picked him up by the back of the collar of his shirt, and waved; smiling nervously: "Sorry about that. I'll tape his mouth next time." She sweatdropped.

Taped?

Then as that was all going on, Rimuru noticed someone. Though it was hard not too because that someone was making her way towards him.

Blinking, Rimuru watched her, and then his eyes widened as he suddenly recognised her.

The girl reached him; her long pink ponytails flowing as she beamed: "So, you're the new kid, right?"

"M...Milim!?"

Then a whistle sounded, and Kendo moved towards one of the busses: "Come on, it's time to get on the bus. Hurry up everyone." She told her class then, and they all obeyed except of course: Milim Nava.

"Oh so you've heard of me eh?" Milim smirked then. "Hee. Of course! I'm an amazing diva."

'Huh? Does she not recognize me?' Rimuru raised an eyebrow at this. He was at a lost right now.

But luckily the Great Sage was there to help him: *Answer: In this universe, those who look like your friends are just look alikes.*

'So like, replica's?'

*Correction: Doublegangers.*

'Um, I see...So they won't be the same...' Rimuru's shoulders slouched down a little bit. He seemed dissappointed. And even if it was his imagination, the Great Sage seemed worried for him.

Then Kendo called out to Milim: "Hey Milim! Come on!"

Milim looked at her. Then turned back to Rimuru and elbowed him before rushing off.

Rimuru watched her with a small warm smile...