~CHAPTER FOUR~

After talking to Recovery Girl, Rimuru left and decided he would wonder about and maybe hopefully walk into All Might again, therefore finding him again.

Whilst doing this, he had time to think some things over: *So, I came to this world in my human body, which is in itself a bit strange, because normally when I go into sleep mode, I turn right back into a slime.*

Answer: Some of the skills you have acquired are missing.

*Missing? How can that be?* Rimuru stopped dead in the corridor blinking now at this. He was starring into place in utter confusement. He put a hand to his chin. *That can't be right. Run another analysis.*

Running another analysis...Error. Some skills still missing.

Rimuru frowned at this. "....."

Nothing about this seems right at all. Well, at least he THOUGHT it didn't sound right at all. I mean, he has never heard of loosing a skill AFTER gaining it.

Answer: It is impossible to loose a skill once you had gained it.

*Thought so.*

So if it was impossible, why did he loose some? And which did he loose?

*Great Sage.* Rimuru contuined to walk again slowly.

Yes?

*Can you tell me which skills I have lost?*

Searching and collecting now:....Here is a list of skills that you have lost: Any skills relating to Holy magic:
Holy demon reversal
Holy demonic attack resistance
Holy demon reversal
Holy cannon
Holy bell
Holy field
Holy ray
Holy attack resistance
Secret of faith and grace
Next: Any skills relating to Dragon magic:
True dragon release
True dragon nucleation
Dragon spirit haki
Veldora
Storm dragon summoning
Storm dragon restoration
Storm magic
Velgrynd
Scorch dragon summon
Scorch dragon restoration
Next: Any skills that are related to Nullification:
Abnormal condition nullification
Natural effects nullification
Pain nullification
Physical attack nullification
Spiritual attack nullification
Flame attack nullification
Thermal fluctuation nullification
An finally: Any skills relating to Summoning:
Daemon summoning gate
Daemon summoning magic
Summon greater daemon
Summon lesser daemon
Summon greater elemental of fire Irifit
Summon medium element space
Summon medium element fire salamander
Summon medium element wind
Summon medium element water
Summon medium element earth Beast Gnome
Summon lesser element of space
Summon lesser element of fire
Summon lesser element of wind
Summon lesser element of water
Summon lesser element of earth
Scorch dragon summon
Storm dragon summoning.
To add to that, some of your slime abilities have been lost. In your human body, you will need food, blood and sleep to survive. It will take longer to generate your body in your human body. Additionally, there will be a cooldown whenever you become a slime, or use the human body.

Rimuru at this seemed to be overloaded with information now.

This was like, WAY too much information for him to take in one go.

"Y...Yeah..." He seemed to deflate.

But good thing this would all be stored in Great Sage's memory bank.

Thank god for Great Sage!

He contuined to walk down the corridors of UA.

This contuined on until Rimuru started to hear voices of lots of children.

But it wasn't like little kids. It sounded like teenagers or even young adults at best.

So still wanting to walk and maybe go back to finding All Might, Rimuru contuined down the hallway he was on.

But he was also sort of interested in what kind of kids that were here. And also what kind of 'quirks' they had. It was mentioned after all, and Rimuru made sure that Great Sage ran it through to him once again thoroughly.

Once he understood all of it better then before; (but not by a lot), Rimuru turned the corner and seemed to be closer to the sources of the noises.

And then soon he came to a corridor where there were a row of classrooms and with students flowing in and out of them.

Rimuru stopped and all he could do was stare and blink in awe silence.

None of the students noticed him yet as they were too busy being entangled with eachother to get around one another and into their respective classes.

He watched them for some time until most of them were in the rooms now.

He just stood there then, not knowing what to do...

...

...Aizawa; the teacher of class 1-A, but also a pro hero named Eraser Head, was in the teachers office just getting his things together.

He was a very on time and rational teacher. But right now was a bit different. This time, he was held back about 5 minutes because of something he had to get done right now; despite himself not wanting too because he didn't want to be late.

But what had to be done had to be done, and now that he was done, he was urgently determinded to get to his class.

But of course, apparently, that wasn't allowed either.

All Might; in his true form now and looking exhausted, come in through the door and immediately approached Aizawa; ignoring all of the greetings from the other teachers for now: "Aizawa, a minute of your time please?"

Aizawa didn't even hide his frustration he was feeling right now, as he glared at All Might with a scowl, and he spoke in an irritable tone of voice: "What is it All Might? I dont have time, Im late for my class-"

He tried to walk passed the skinny man, but All Might urgently stood before him and moving so he could block the way: "This will only take a moment. A second!"

Aizawa sighed and lowered his shoulders and stood his ground: "Fine."

All Might sighed in relief and loosened his tension in his body, and he contuined to speak now: "Thank you Aizawa. You see, I brought in a new boy in today and I'd like him to see your class first."

Aizawa at first just stared at All Might in disbelief, and opened and closed his mouth.

But in the end, he had nothing to say, and that was how he ended up in this situation right now:...

...

... Rimuru was thinking of walking off, but at that exact moment, Aizawa poked his head out of the door and looked at Rimuru.

Rimuru blinked at this...