~CHAPTER SEVEN~

Natashi had shut the door behind her after she allowed Rimuru in and All Might had left.

Walking in now, Rimuru glanced around him at the entirea of the house: It seemed to be a simple, modern appointment with to the right was the kitchen and living room, and to the left were the stairs and laundry room and bathroom. Everywhere was polished too and neat.

So, a normal amd typical appointment.

Good thing too. Anymore or anyless would have just be too overwhelming.

As Rimuru was slowly moving himself forward whilst looking all over the place, Natashi moved away from the door after locking it, and slipped off her slippers before moving forward past the boy himself.

Whilst she did so, she smiled and looked down at him: "So, how's the place?"

Rimuru looked up at her blinking: "Huh?" And then he just smiled and nodded: "Very smart."

"Well thank you." She chuckled at this: "A very polite young boy you are."

Rimuru slightly went red at this. He hadn't heard that for over 20 years now.

Natashi contuined then as she started to walk again: "Well, I'm glad that you like it. So make yourself at home and relaxed. I'll prepare a room for you soon."

Rimuru watched her until she dissappeared and then stood there for a bit looking around again.

Heading to the right where the living room and kitchen area was, Natashi headed into the kitchen. She seemed in the middle of something.

Rimuru soon followed her to the right and stayed in the living room whilst Natashi was busy.

The tv was turned on for him, and he sat on the couch watching whatever was on. Though he soon got bored and just spaced out.

And then time passed.

Natashi had told Rimuru that dinner would be ready in 10 minutes before then going upstairs to sort his room out.

Rimuru waited patiently where he sat.

10 minutes later, she came back down then with a smile and looked down at him: "It's ready now. Do you wonna go see?"

Rimuru looked up at her and blinked: "Oh, um, y-yeah, ok." He nodded then before standing up.

He then followed Natashi around and up the stairs.

Upstairs were 3 rooms: One was the bathroom, one was hers, and the one Natashi led him into was his.

Inside this room was a single bed up against the furthest wall next to the window. Next to it was a desk with a chair and lamp to go with it. There was also a waredrobe.

Natashi let Rimuru in and then walked in herself: "Here you go."

Rimuru looked around.

"I hope this is to your liking." Natashi said. "Not too small is it?"

"Nope. This will do." Rimuru smiled and put his hands on his hips.

Natashi chuckled and looked down at him: "Heehee... you speak almost like an old man."

'Thank you, much appreciated.' Rimuru could cry.

"Anyway, I'll go sort out dinner. You get yourself settled in." Natashi said before leaving Rimuru to sort himself out...

...It was about 15 minutes later, and Rimuru was in the kitchen with Natashi, eating the dinner she made at the table.

They had been quiet for some time, but then Natashi finally looked up with a smile, and started to talk: "So, Rimuru, how did you end up at U.A?"