~CHAPTER ONE~

Rimuru, unconscious on his front, was lying in the middle of a public street.

His AI woke up before he did though.

"Reboot successful.

Recollection successful.

ERROR! Some important stuff is missing.

Rimuru.... Rimuru wake up..... Rimuru....

Fail in waking Rimuru."

Rimuru was unable to hear the sage in his own head.

It did not take long after this for a young boy to walk upon Rimuru's body after, and he went over to him and crouch down to look at him.

The young boy tilted his head in wonder at who this boy was lying on the street looking like he had just passed out or maybe even died.

The boy was now about to poke Rimuru on the cheek, and then suddenly, a villian appeared; loud and 'I am here notice me', kind of vibe.

The villian was all in black with a suit on, and seemed to be traveling by his own shadow alone.

He appeared from aside a building before slipping out and kicking aside a car that was currently in his own pace. It hit against a lamppost and blew up in flames.

The boy looked up and gasped at this. And he wasn't the only one. People around also witnessing this also seemed to go up in a frenzy and start panicking too.

The villian then started going around grinning and using his shadows to destroy the stuff around him, and people started screaming and running about.

Soon the damage was getting closer and closer towards the boy with the unconscious Rimuru until it would hit them-

-Both of them were suddenly grabbed and moved out of the way by heavy hands.

When the boy looked up at this then, he gasped in shock before a wide smile came across his face; and he exclaimed: "ALL MIGHT!!"

It was indeed All Might, as he stood there doing his traditional teethy beam, and standing with both boys in each arm; one limp and unconscious, the other awake and wiggly.

"HAHAHA! THAT IS RIGHT MY BOY! I AM HERE!"

From all around then, people cheered and clapped, for a hero has arrived.

At all this then, the black haired villian stopped still, and he faced the number one hero with a growl: "Tsk." he kissed his teeth. "Here to ruin the fun now, eh?"

Hearing this then now, All Might moved his eyes to look at the villian: "Hm? You call whacking the place surrounding innocent citizens fun?"

The villian grinned slowly at this, and he closed his eyes briefly and shrugged: "Hmpth. Some choas doesn't hurt."

"Well, it is time to put a stop to you now."

"Try me."

"The shadow villian: Diablo." All Might started then. "I know you. You go around through your own shadows and cause choas, hoping for attention, are you not? What is your end game, villian?" He frowned at this then.

Diablo smirked then; maybe studying All Might?

The young boy in the heros arm looked from each people in confusion.

The two, villian and hero started to stare eachother down now then.

"..."

"..."

And then suddenly Diablo vanished back down into his own shadow, and All Might cursed to himself: "Shit...!"

He then looked down at the two he was holding: "Mmm. Better get you to the hospital." He looked at Rimuru. Then placed the other kid down: "Enjoyed the show kid?"

The kid looked up at All Might blinking, and nodded.

"Good. Now go find your mommy and tell her all about it."

He nodded, and then rushed off.

After, All Might had to blast off with Rimuru now too.-...

... When All Might landed by the hospital, that was when Rimuru woke up, and the bulky man had to put him down to look him over.

He did so whilst Rimuru was getting his bearings around him. It looked like he was back in Tokyo in his old world. But how?

What on earth was going on?

All Might watched in concern then when Rimuru started to rub the side of his forehead, and then he had to ask: "Hey sonny, are you alright there?"

Rimuru glanced up at All Might still a little dizzy, though was able to focus a bit now. But he unintentionally pulled a face as he did not recognize All Might at all.

All Might immediately spotted the look on his face, and he now put his hands on his hips: "It is natural to be confused after waking up in a strange place in a stranger's arms, is it not."

Rimuru blinked at this now. He had a current question in his head right now. Did this massive man know about his situation?

But the next thing that All Might said just ruined all of the possibilities ruling it out: "Well then lad, now there is no need to worry, because I AM HERE! You're infamous number one hero is here!"

And Rimuru sweatdropped at this with a frown: *This guy is just too abnoxious...*

All Might started to laugh then out loud as Rimuru just stood there. He sounded and looked like he was forcing this all out, like it was a tradition at whatnot. Like everything was going to be okay once he started to do so.

But it did seem to achieve in calming down Rimuru, so eventually he just relaxed his shoulders and loosened up whatever muscles were playing up on his face right now.

After, All Might removed his hands from his hips, and he lightly peered down at Rimuru now; still smiling but at least showing some kind of  concern now too: "So anyway kid, how are you feeling?"

Yeah, how was he feeling? He was not hurt in any way, except maybe just a little bump on his head. So he decided to go with: "I'm....just a little confused that's all."

"Only natural kid. Can I take you into the hospital just to get you checked out just in case?" All Might asked.

And Rimuru just lightly and slowly nodded at this...

...And so that was what All Might had did.

Rimuru was led around with All Might as they were walked around the hospital and then into a room.

Rimuru was then checked up in there, and everything seemed just fine.

When they got permission to leave then, All Might wanted to take Rimuru with him and asked a friend of his to give them a ride.

They met him outside of the hospital in a car.

The window was whinned down, and a head full of black hair popped out.

"Hello Shoto Aizawa. Sorry about this." All Might waved at his friend smiling.

Aizawa glanced at Rimuru and Rimuru blinked then.

Then All Might put his hands on his hips: "I want to introduce this kid to UA!"