~CHAPTER TEN~

'So let me break it down for you: After the rude moment with Bakugo, the rest of the students came in, and the class president Tenya Iida made sure everybody took their seats ready for when Aizawa would come in. He helped me find a seat too.

Then when Aizawa came, the homeroon began. He called out all of our names, and then told us all to go and get our hero customes on and then meet in the trainning hall.

Only problem is...'

Aizawa approached Rimuru as all of the students went to leave the classroom: "Oh, by the way Rimuru, since you haven't got a hero custome, you can just put on the gym clothes. Follow the other boys and they will help you with it all."

Rimuru nodded at this and then hurried out of the room catching up with the rest...

...So the boys did ended up helping Rimuru. Well some anyway; who were actually gentlemen: Denki, Tokiyama, Mineta and Deku.

Rimuru got a pair of gym clothings for males and he went to change into them with the boys, as they all changed into their hero clothes.

Being to first to finish and not knowing where the trainning room was, Rimuru ended up sitting down on one of the benches and watching the others get into their gear.

All of the costumes, they all looked really flashy and showoffy. But then well of course. They were hero costumes.

Once they all were ready, they all headed to meet with Aizawa...

... In the trainning hall, soon everybody met up, and whilst waiting for All Might apparently, Rimuru was looking at all of the girl's costumes, and oh boy..-

Soon then, All Might arrived and the lesson began:...

...All Might cleared his throat, and taking the spotlight from Aizawa (like an ass) he hegan to address all of the students with his hands on his hips and doing his traditional grin. He spoke with a booming voice too like usual it seemed: "Alright my young children, today will be like no other self trainning day. But as you all know, we have a new student: Young Tempest here, and you must all help him any way you can and show him the robes. Show off your quirks too. Maybe you'll mak3 him run him for his money. Or maybe not. Learn from him. Learn his skills. Help him if he struggles. You get the jest. And I'll be here with Aizawa to observe and assess too. So good luck out there! Hahaha!!"...

...And so it began with a few scattering off to work on their moves, whilst others were just glancing over at Rimuru in curiosity; which was kinda unsettling for Rimuru himself.

Aizawa eventually had to get them all to go off and start training, and give Rimuru some room to decide for himself.

So they did, and Rimuru finally found himself able to exhale a breathe. That felt so uncomfortable.

He looked around then, wondering where to start.

Crap, this was already nerve-wracking and it has only been a few seconds. Though for some reason, he felt a nagging sort of feeling at the back of his brain as if the Great Sage was peeping over and taking notice. It was like she wanted to say something or point something out.

So why didn't she just come out and say it?

Out of curiosity then, Rimuru took motion: 'Um, Rapheal?'

What sounded like a gasp seemed to have come out from her now, and Rimuru pulled a questionable look at this.

'Did she just gasp?'

Though that confirmed his suspicion that she did want to say something after all.

He could now picture her blushing. It almost made him want to laugh.