|7|

[TTIGRAASxDANMACHI] Tempest Familia: A story written by ParadexTM

Chapter 7: Freya's Adventure Part 1

[All Pictures in this Chapter are not mine and their right go to the artists]

3rd POV

"Fuck Tiona, Tione make sure to protect the newbies" Bete cursed while facing Rimuru's Aura. All of the Loki Familia members were at awe at such a display of power. Just what was it? An unknown Skill for them at least. 

"You're a failure of an Adventurer, cursing the weak and yet trying to protect them. What a double standard illusional bastard you are." Rimuru didn't hold back in his choice of words. 

"Shut up!!" Bete shouted, enraged "I'll let you and your weak ass Famila pay in return for this humiliation." 

Rimuru sighed as his Aura died down. "Guess there's no talking to you." Obviously, he had planned to fight from the start but was irritated at Bete's behavior and judgment. 

Rimuru leaned forward slightly, and in the next moment, his afterimage vanished from Bete's sight 'fast!!... how?' believing in his domineering speed, he could only try and follow his enemy with a puzzled look on his face. 

"Be careful, Tione!!" Bete shouted 

The Amazone sisters were surprised about the sudden attack, yet Tione could pull up her arms in an x-shape to defend the incoming fist of Rimuru while her Sister Tiona prepared for battle, taking out her sword. 

'Going into a fist-fight with us?' Tione thought surprised as it was widely known that they were proficient in hand-to-hand combat. 

"That won't do as you're simply too weak" Rimuru said as his punch was about to land on the Amazoness. 

'What is he talking ab-' Tione thought as her eyes widened. She felt the contact with his fist as she blocked perfectly but- the force behind his attack was strong enough to leave a crack in her bones.

Tione could feel and hear it as her bones received a slight crack. The next second her internal organs were damaged as the force was dispersed into her body sending her flying the next moment. 

"What??! Sister!" Tiona shouted, surprised and leaped towards Rimuru "Take this your bastard!!" the kind act that she put up in order to appeal to her Familia's Captain crumbled as she fell into rage. 

'Berserk huh?' Rimuru thought and smiled under his mask, remembering one of his students that he had reached back at the beginning of his journey in the Cardinal World. 

Stopping Tiona's Sword Swing with his hand as he grabbed the blade "What a nice sword you have. Combined with the strength that you get with that Skill of yours, it might be better than that wolf idiot" Rimuru said 

"Don't forget about me!" Bete shouted as he prepared his Skill Hati, firing a strong Fire Ball like Magic towards Rimuru.  

<<This Spell seems to consume any Magicules it comes in contact with, if it were to hit you it would undoubtedly destroy this very World>> Ciel suddenly explained 

'Wait.. such a strong Magic?' Rimuru thought surprised 

<<It's certainly a vital Skill, but in line with this world's strength system, it wouldn't have any catastrophic outcomes like this. Afterall there is no one reaching even near 0,1% of your magicule capacity.>> Ciel added 

<Testa, would you please take care of that idiot? But don't kill him. Let him see how his Familia Members are being crushed> Rimuru used [Thought Communication] to inform Testarossa of his plan.