|6|

[TTIGRAASxDANMACHI] Tempest Familia: A story written by ParadexTM

Chapter 6: Entering the Dungeon

Rimuru POV

I walked on one of the main roads of Orario, actually I was again surprised how different races lived together. Well I am sure there is a dark side to everything but that's not yet my problem at all. I am not your cliche God that needs to turn everything right, I am just here to have some fun.

That said... "Testa, do you know why I took you with me?" I asked the white haired beauty who was walking next to me

A smile grew on her face after my question as she humbly answered "Who could ever foreseen your thoughts Rimuru-sama"

"mh-mh" I nodded in agreement. "Exactly this, Diablo might be cunning but you're even cleverer and you follow my rules unconditionally. I wouldn't expect you to reveal who we are" I added

"My my~ Rimuru-sama you are flattering me too much" Testarossa said for short her dominant nature revealed but it died down in an instant as she regained her normal face

"You're fooling around today hu?" I asked

"Anyways... may I ask why we are going to that silly Labyrinth if you could just create everything on your own? Just for covering up? Some simply mind magic would do"

"Mhh indeed" I said thinking about what Testarossa said, it indeed would be possible to manipulate some workers so that they believe that they would have built up the church and everything else but... "Where would be the fun in that? Not only that but we can gather some information on our way even when there won't be anything dangerous for us we might not know how our friends here will do"

"As I thought" Testarossa answered

"I thought no one could comprehend what I'am thinking?" I asked with a smile on my face

"Oh my, seems like Rimuru-sama has helped me greatly and given me enough hints to come to the correct answer" Testarossa answered and both of us laughed wholeheartedly

"You should stop being formal to me Testa, don't we have a different relationship then that?" I asked

"Yes, I should do that. But it felt refreshing, remembering the times when you summoned us" Testa answered.

"Sometimes I really think you're getting all those bad sides of Sophie" I stated the obvious as Testa was a very serious demoness to begin with but.. Well let's say someone has a somewhat playful influence over her. Testarossa simply smiled upon hearing this and we continued our way.

<<We would need to stop by the Adventurer Guild first before we can enter the Labyrinth >> Ciel mentioned as I completely forgot that.

3rd POV

Arrived at the Adventurer Guild or simply called The Guild Rimuru and Testarossa had to wait in a line, it seemed like this was the usual time for adventurers to come back that plan to be in the Tower for several days, most of them would consider the early morning in the next day.

Rimuru observed how each of them had purple collared stones with them which they seemed to exchange for money. It was then that Rimuru decided to earn a fortu- ehem.. of course a little bit of money for his future plans.

Narrow minded how he usually is without Ciel helping him all the time they reached the reception which would assign them a specific counter.

"You two are together right? What is your business here?" Sophie, a white/silver haired Guild employee of the elven race asked, clothed in a professional black and white suit.