ONE

2 YEARS AGO

2 YEARS AGO .....

SOLEA WOODS

With excited screams and chants going on in the background of the 100 square foot room, all Solea could think about was how happy she was for her brother and soon to be sister in law

in the background of the 100 square foot room, all Solea could think about was how happy she was for her brother and soon to be sister in law.

Looking across the room seeing Nova chatting away with her other bridesmaids, making transition videos for their socials and talking to the videographer for the wedding movie trailer she's making, she couldn't do nothing but feel excited.

Solea and Nova met 3 years ago when her brother Rashad and her was freshly 5 months of dating . After going to see a movie and then going go kart riding one random Wednesday they've been "sisters" ever since. They don't even acknowledge each other as friends, they are sisters if you ask them. So imagine Solea's not so suprise reaction when her brother came to her and broke the news that he was finally ready to propose.

Amidst the bustling excitement of the proposal preparations, Solea couldn't contain her joy for her brother and his soon-to-be wife. The air was filled with anticipation and love, and Solea found herself blinking back tears of happiness as she added the final touches to her makeup. Across the room, Nova's voice cut through the chatter, calling Solea over. As she made her way to Nova, snippets of conversation from the bridal party caught her attention.

"Have you seen the handsome groomsmen?" Amber exclaimed, her excitement palpable.

Dee chimed in, her voice filled with enthusiasm, "We've been swooning over them since the bachelorette trip!"

Laurie's declaration drew giggles from the group. "That caramel-roasted brother with tattoos? Definitely a sight for sore eyes"she remarked with a playful grin.

Solea couldn't help but smile to herself as she listened to the banter, secretly fixing her lip liner while stealing glances at Laurie. Across the room, Nova caught Solea's eye, and they shared a silent exchange. Nova's subtle nod signaled her readiness to address the situation with Laurie, and Solea responded with a reassuring glance, silently granting her permission to intervene.