SIXTEEN

This a long ass chapter don't forget to like 🌚

don't forget to like 🌚

SANTE'

Seated at the table, Sante' finally exhaled, the weight of the evening's plans resting heavily on his shoulders

Seated at the table, Sante' finally exhaled, the weight of the evening's plans resting heavily on his shoulders. From the moment they stepped out of his house and into the awaiting sprinter, he had meticulously orchestrated every detail.

Earlier that morning, while Solea was still asleep when they landed, Sante' personally made calls to ensure that the decorators would arrive promptly.

With careful consideration, he handpicked the roses and selected the decorations himself, bringing his vision to the decorator with precision.

Tonight held immense significance for Sante', and he was determined to make it perfect. It wasn't just a dinner; it was the moment he planned to ask Solea to be his girlfriend, to confess his love for her. Every detail mattered, and he spared no effort in ensuring that everything would unfold the way he planned.

As the night deepened, the soft glow of candlelight danced with the twinkling stars above, casting a spellbinding aura around the couple. The rhythmic melody of waves lapping against the shore created a serene soundtrack, lending a tranquil vibe to their beachside rendezvous.

Wafting through the air was a symphony of savory scents, as dishes crafted with care filled the atmosphere with an irresistible allure. From the delicious aroma of seafood delicacies to the fragrant spices teasing their senses, each bite awakening their taste buds to a symphony of flavors.

As they delved into their meals, the ambiance of the beachside dinner enveloped them in a cocoon of tranquility. The sound of waves crashing against the shore provided a soothing rhythm, a backdrop to their intimate conversation. Sante' savored each bite of his meal, the flavors bursting on his palate with every mouthful.

Sante sat with an imposing presence, his body language exuding tightness and structure. Despite the lively ambiance of the restaurant, he remained vigilant, acutely aware of his surroundings at all times. This was his domain, where he commanded respect and held sway over those around him.