FIFTEEN

The next day

Solea

The next morning, Solea woke up with renewed energy, her mind buzzing with excitement for the day ahead

She was scrambling everywhere trying to make sure she had everything done on time. Nails, hair, wax, new clothes etc.

Her first stop was the nail salon, where she treated herself to a fresh set of manicure and pedicure.

Next on the agenda was a trip to the hair salon, where she got a new lace unit installed. The stylist worked their magic, transforming her hair into cascading waves that framed her face with effortless elegance.

Afterwards, Solea made a beeline for the waxing salon. With each appointment checked off her list, she was proud of herself for getting these things done in a short time.

As she dashed from one appointment to the next, Solea couldn't shake the excitement bubbling within her. She made a mental note to pack her new lingerie set, a suggestion from her friends Nova and Halle that had her stomach doing somersaults at the mere thought.

Amidst her busy schedule, Solea also made time to shop for a special Valentine's Day gift for Sante'. She wanted to show him how much he meant to her, and she knew that a thoughtful present would go perfectly.

She didn't want him to think this holiday was just for her. Making a quick stop at jewelry stores, Nike, and some black-owned clothing brands.

After spending three hours at the mall, patiently waiting for her jewelry to be ready, Solea finally made her way to lunch with Teyanna.

Their partnership had been in the works for a while now, fueled by their shared passion for being ambassadors. They both saw the potential to take their collaboration to the next level, and what better way to do it than together.

As she drove to the bungalow to meet Teyanna, Solea couldn't contain her excitement. She had carefully placed Sante's gifts in the trunk, eager to surprise him when they make it to their trip. Walking into the restaurant, she was greeted with familiar faces and a warm welcome from the staff. She knew half of them by name now, thanks to her frequent visits.

Skipping the back of the restaurant where she knew Sante' would be busy, Solea made her way to the booth where Teyanna was waiting. They exchanged hugs and excited chatter, discussing their plans for the partnership over delicious food and refreshing drinks.

Solea and Teyanna settled into the cozy booth at the bungalow, ready to dive into their brainstorming session for their potential business venture.

"So, Solea, I've been thinking" Teyanna began, leaning in with a sparkle in her eyes, "What if we collaborated on a streetwear line? I mean, we both have such unique styles, and I think our followers would love to see that reflected in clothing."