EIGHT

SOLEA

SOLEA

Solea woke up Wednesday morning feeling refreshed and radiating positivity

Solea woke up Wednesday morning feeling refreshed and radiating positivity. The sensation of a good day lingered as she checked her phone, and the sight of a Goodmorning text from Sante' added the perfect touch.

Papa🌚:Goodmorning, Ma. I sent you a lil something to start your morning off right and with something to wear for tonight. Enjoy, beautiful.

Getting up from her bed, eager to see what Sante' sent to her brother's house, Solea made sure not to stomp too hard as it was still early in the morning, and Rashad and Nova were still sleeping in after last night's festivities.

Upon reaching the front door, she discovered a bouquet of roses and a black box beside it.

Solea couldn't help but audibly gasp in surprise. It might sound childish, but she wasn't accustomed to being treated like this, even if it was just the bare minimum. Reaching for the gift box and roses, she decided to send him a picture and express her appreciation for what he did for her.

:Thank you sooo much, Sante'. You really didn't have to. I love the flowers, and did you have them spray your cologne on it?? 😭

Smelling the flowers that's all she could smell was his scent, Sauvage by Dior. Not even a minute later, she received a response

Papa🌚 loved message
Papa🌚: You already know how I'm coming, Ma. That's not even half of it.

: hearted message

Choosing to keep the outfit in the black box a surprise, Solea refrained from checking what he had sent for her to wear for the dinner until tonight. They continued their morning texts, and since Solea didn't have anything to do today other than prepare for her date, she decided to relax for the rest of the morning.

Scrolling through her phone occupied all of Solea's time until she heard a knock at her door.

"Come in."

As the guest bedroom door opened, Nova strolled in, rubbing her eyes. "I am tired. After my little shot and cup of wine, I went to sleep, i don't even remember the movie."