FOURTEEN

Before we start i would like to say
Thank youuu to everybody that votes
And comment ! My book has 11k views
Like omggg! What??! I remember when
i had 1k reads. To all the new
People Hii, welcome i hope yall enjoy the book
To my OG's that's been here heyy bookies.
Check in❤️‍🔥

Solea

Under the scorching sun, Halle's voice echoed through the trail, with exhaustion and humor

Under the scorching sun, Halle's voice echoed through the trail, with exhaustion and humor. "It's so hot. Next time we're doing pilates or cycling" she declared dramatically, her words punctuated by labored breaths.

Walking the Memorial Park hike and bike trail, the group collectively sought a change of pace from their usual activities.

"Girl, who you telling? I'm sweating in places I don't need to be sweating in" Nova muttered in agreement, taking a long sip from her water bottle to quench her thirst.

"Amen to that" Solea chimed in eagerly, her attention momentarily diverted as she checked her appearance on her phone screen.

Halle chimed in with playful banter, "I know Miss 'y'all it'll be fun' ain't talking now" pointing an accusatory finger in jest.

"Exactly! Miss 'let's go'" Nova joined in, her tone laced with sarcasm.

Solea interjected with a smirk "Alright, let's not double-team. I'm trying to get us right for Valentine's Day, babes."

Hearing Valentines Day Nova's excitement bubbled over "Oh, yup, you're right! My baby booked us a lil' cruise, and I'm ready to hop on that on the damn balcony," punctuating her words with a mini twerk session.

"Eww, please save that. I do not want to think about you and my brother" Solea grimaced, her face contorted in mock disgust.

Nova leaned in playfully, teasing, "Oh come on, hush! 'Cause I already know you and Sante' can't keep your hands off each other."

Grinning, Halle joined in, "Yess, 'papa this, papa that'" poking Solea's sides with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Blushing, Solea covered her cheeks with her hands, pleading "Stop, y'all. And FYI, we haven't even gotten there yet."

Both Nova and Halle gasped in surprise "What??" as they continued walking, their expressions mirroring shock.

"This man is such a tease! Like, why are you holding out? But I feel like the time is coming—I'm thinking Valentine's Day" Solea declared, raising both her eyebrows suggestively.