THREE

SOLEA

SOLEA

Over the past three days Solea has been enjoying her time with her brother and his wife

Over the past three days Solea has been enjoying her time with her brother and his wife. From going to different brunch spots to chill and have a few drinks, to going to cidercade to have fun like kids at the arcade.

Solea doesn't remember when was the last time the three of them had this much fun together, but she know it was needed.

With all of them having their own lives it felt fun and free to go around Houston to different events.

After dropping off her husband, Nova and Solea decided to get their toes done and go to a sip n paint. 

"So i know you want me to cool it down on the Sante' talk, so who was keeping you occupied while you were away" Nova brings up as they leave the nail salon.

"I don't know what you mean " Solea laughed and looked to in the other direction.

"Oh uh uh spill it. That look to the side told me all i needed to know" Nova bombarded.

"Mmcht not you wanna be in my business " Solea jokingly accused with a chuckle. Knowing she was gonna tell her the tea anyway.

"I actually was seeing somebody off and on before i came back down here. His name was Diego , 29 with no kids , Spain native , and boy did that man know what he was doing when it was time to lay it down " she expressed with her eyes closed, as if she was imagining the last night they had together.

"We'll shit then where is he ? I wanna meet the man that got my bestie closing her eyes in the middle of the street before we get to our car"

Solea opened her eyes, and they both looked at eachother and laughed. Walking the rest of the way to Nova's 2023 Kia K5.

"Well if you must know, all good things come to an end. I actually caught his lying ass out with his fiancé "