Chapter 1: From ashes they Reborn

Error failed. He was defeated before he accidentally falls into the void leaving everyone he loved and live with. He thought he would at least die. But guess what? Fate is a Bitch! So he was falling and falling and falling before he felt into Vampireverse. Fortunately for him, he hears some stories before about this place so he could quickly get into the community. . . Well sorta.

As if it wasn't bad enough for him. Somehow Error had still his magic. It was a surprise for people but a good one to say. Well as you see villagers and town people had mages before but all of them got killed by vampires in war many years before. And because Error didn't want to left his skills behind he starts to study old rune magic from books and stories. After some time of training, he manages to use rune magic to protect the people around him. The error even starts to work in one school in the village and teach villagers the basics of rune magic.

He didn't want to show them more powerful magic than a shield because he fears that they would use it against him or someone else. Error thought his life would get good but unfortunately one day few vampires attack.

Error was sleeping in bed in his hud before he hears many screams from outside. Error joints away before he quickly rushes for his robe that was his old clothes before he falls into the void and rushes outside before he found absolute carnage.

Many humans/monsters were killed and blood was everywhere around. Error quickly rush to one monster and check if he is alive but sadly he was sucked dry. Error was looking through a village while he had the feeling of someone watching him but he throws that off and continues searching. He searches for a while before he heard a scream for help. Error quickly rush to the source of the voice and found one of his students dying with no way of saving him at this point. He picks up the smaller one and held him closer while stroking his skull and asks. "What happened?"

"B-Blood moon?" "Blood moon what does it mean." Error ask not really not getting what is happening. "Once in t-time when moon is fully out. We call this night b-blood moon. I-its the time of the month when V-vampires are extremely dangerous and b-bloodthirsty." Told boy weakly.

Error was shock and boiling in rage before he hugs the smaller one to make sure that his death is at least calm as possible. "I-I'm sorry T-teacher. That I couldn't s-save anyone." "No *shh* It's ok. It's not your fault you've done more than enough. Please close your eyes and you will wake up in a better place." Error told and stroke kids skull again. The student smiles at his teacher weakly for one last time before he turns into dust in his arm.

Error froze like a statue still kneeling to the ground before he broke into a loud cry so anyone would hear him. He feels how vampires notice him and quickly rush to his place before they surround him. Error didn't care and cry out loudly before look at the crimson red moon. He looks at the moon closely. That view. It makes him go crazy. Bloodthirsty. It was wasted to release his insanity. It wanted him to kill again!

Error then stood up before he broke into maniacal laughter he laugh so loudly that it gave shive on Vampire's spine. While he was laughing one vampire launch at him wanting to taste his blood. "Staras!" Error shout before vampire crash into forcefield made out of magic. Vampires eyes wide in horror when they saw forcefield around the last villager.

"No that's impossible. We killed all the mages decades ago!" One vampire shout. Error them made maniacal smile before he could another spell. " Staras Expodus!" That one vampire that hid force field than watch how forcefield explodes before it turns him into ash. Error then pulled out his string before he laughs again and rush at vampires who rushes at him.

In the morning King and his guard came into the village with Eterna (Vampire hunter) and Dr. Lofy (nurse/ Assistant) When they came to the city few guards throw up from carnage in front of them. It makes even Eterna sick and she was something. King with his guards walks through the destroyed village before they freeze with a sigh in front of them.