Chapter 10: Deviants taste.

Sound of ticking clocks echoed thought out the building while someone tap his pen looking at paper before he mumbled. "I must do this." He took out a letter and sank tip of his pen into ink before he start to write letter.

'Dear Lord Fallacy. Yesterday I meet interesting person named Error. I'm sure you already heared about him back at your home. So I want to inform you that I found some, interesting informations. I don't want to take you as a fool but. . . you MUST realize with what are we dealing. Error is no mortal. Neither is vampire. I suspect he cam be deviant like me. It would make sense in my eyes. I advice you to watch your back and try to get him on your side. There is power deep inside him, and maybe something worse. -Dualit'

He sigh and put letter into an envelope before whistling and calling for one of people working for him and his wife. "Yes Sir?" "Here. Take that letter and give it to Lord Fallacy as fast as possible." Other vampire just nod before he ran into dark night while Dualit sigh and lean agains his chair looking at portrait above one of his relatives.

He glare at art above him and notice. . .signature hididng in frame. With some effort he took it down before taking art from it and looking at name.

"Honey! You alright! You didn't answer my question." "Can you come over for second." "Sure." His wife said from downstair and quicky got up before walking to him with warm smile. "So. Lost in art again?" "N-not like that. Look." He handed her art and pointed on signature before asking. "Do you know who this is?" "This are. . . . ." Lady pause for second looking more deeply at signature before gasping a little from suprised.

"You ok?! What happend darling?" "Deliart. . . is. . .third generation from your family tree." "Y-you knew him?" "My dad did. He was nice man. Not like his grandfather." "Who was it?" "I. . . .I don't remember. I'm sorry. I remember just that he. . . . he ran into exile for doing something horrible." "So my family stood on a monster huh." "Honey. You alright? I don't like this face." "I-I'm ok just thinking. I put it back and go take something to drink." "What are you planning to do?" "I. . . I might need to check few documents"

It was late afternoon while King of Vampires was looking thought window of his mansion with his son playing downstairs and Encer drawing outside. He smile when he look at his lovers cute face. He really fallen for this little artist, and he sure will keep him all for himself.

Just then Suave ran thought door panting with letter caughing King of Vampires off guard. "King Fallacy!" "Suave! What happend to you. You look like you ran across city." "I did sir. Here. Read this." Suave gasped out handing over letter while holding his knees breathing heavily.

Fallacy carefully took letter from his butlers hands before opening it and reading it quietly. "If I can ask. What's inside anyway?" Fallacy just finished his face pale before he threw letter into fireplace making Suave surpised before he start to walk away with his hands behind his back before he mumble enought for Suave to hear.

"Remember. If you ever meet RuneHunter. Try to get him on our good side ok. I don't want to risk any more dead vampires. Something is going on, and it has do to something with my great great great great great great great grandfather." "But he is long dead." "I know. That's why I'm so worried." Fallacy whispered and left without other words.

Error woke up at the sound of birds chirping and sun shining in his face making him hiss an slowly get up. He yawn rubbing his tired sockets wondering what he will do today before he look ddown and notice Torrust still sound asleep. He couldn't done anything but chuckle before stroaking others skull a little before he got up and stretch grabbing book and sitting on chair before waiting for Torrust to wake up.

He did eventually with a groan cutting Error from reading so he threw book back in his backpack and smile to Torrust who rup his tired sockets and asked. "What. . . what happened yesterday?" "We took care of those vampires and got those fire gems for Rufous. Now we need to get back so Slowly get up and check if we have everything I want to leave as soon as possible. "Ok." Torrust told happily and jump of bedd already going thought stuff.