Chapter 5: Venomous Hatred

one week after escape

third person pov:

Error and Torrust were once again in bar drinking but it was more tense then usuall. Error could tell that something was wrong with his friend. Normaly he would be cheerfull almost as Blue and ful of jokes. But now. He is quiet . . . too quiet and he almost didn't touch his drink. After while Error had it enought and ask.

"Torrust are you alright?" "Y-yea I am why do you ask." ". . . Torrust you didn't even touch your drink nor talk something is up and I know it." "Everything is fine Error. I-I'm fine ok. I just don't have m-my day." "Then why are you stuttering?" Error ask glaright sligthly on his friend who ratter look away.

Error sigh before he grabs Torrust by hand and force Torrust to look at him before smiling and telling. "Torrust something is up and I get it. But trying to avoid your problems won't work. Trust me I tried it. So please tell me what's wrong so I can at least try to help you."

Torrust look at Error shock for second panick filling his eyes before he excuse himself and stood up before almosr running away. "Torrust wai-." But he was already gone making everyone in bar confused. Error sigh pacing hand on his face before he realized what was wrong. "Shit." He mumbles quietly before standing up and paying for his drink quickly leaving outside.

"Torrust? Torrust! Where are you! Damit." Error curses quietly walking aroun night street calling for his friend. Error continue searching for him but after while he gave up and walk to his house. Error came to his home and quickly lock doors only to look into mirror and curse.

"Fuck me and my fucking teeth. Its my fault that I scared him. I bet he must have some type of PTS from his encounter with Killer. Damit damit damit!"Error shout and hit wall with his fist making it bleed before screaming loudly and storming into hos room to get some rest.

time skip

Eterna and Torrust were on post looking around while Eterna was worried as hell about her friend before she decide to get at least something from him.

"Torrust?" "Hmm?" "Are you alright. You are more quiet then usual." Torrust just nod weakly. "Torrust something is up and both me and Error knew it so please talk to us. Everyone is worried about you." ". . . ." "Torrust please." Eterna almost beg. Torrust didn't say anything but small tears escape his sockets. Eterna notice it and was suprise but even more worried.

"Torr-." "*hick* Did I screw up last time?" "W-what do you mean." Eterna ask confused. "Did I screw it up. The whole mission to *hick* save Error? It was my fault that we got taken? *hick* Of corse it it." "No no no. Don't say that. You did nothing wrong we were not ready for tham ok. Please don't be mad at yourself for it." "B-but *hick* but I screw it up b-before remember."

Eterna sigh remembering both Torrust old friend. May their souls rest in peace. "It wasn't your fault neither their. Life isn't kind remember. And that think you had to went though week ago. I know it hurt you a lot. I got it. Maybe you should take day of ok. I will get it if you need to." Torrust didn't say anything but nod silently.

"Good. But please tell us next time if something is up." "*hick* y-yea thanks." "Its alright. But when I think about it. Did you saw Error today?" "Torrust shook his skull."

"N-no. I saw his last yesterday in bar b-before I ran away b-because. . . " "Because of what?" "B-because. . . I ran away." "What?" Eterna ask suprise. "I. . . I got scared when I look at Error's worried face. . . his teeth. . . it. . . . it was scary. It remind me of . . . of Killer and his lifeless stare. I. . . I panick from all sudden and. . . and. . ." Torrust could't hold his tears anymore and broke into another cry.

Etenra once again was sooth him down for while before fake cought was hear from behind her. She sights before turning around only to see one of guards. "What?" "You should go and see this. Execution will be soon." "What? I thought there were banned?" "Not at all. We just didn't had any in while." "*sigh* Fine. Torrust are you coming or not?" Torrust just nod weakly wiping his tears before going with Eterna.