Chapter 6: Howling Moon

third person pov:

Torrust was walking around King's castle pretty scared. Its not every day when King Himself calls you to his castle. To say Torrust was scared about what's gonna happen. He knew that Agore was kind towards his people but cruel to his enemy. But on what side he is. He doesn't know and maybe does not want to know.

Torrust took deep breath and came to Kings throne before kneeling down. "My King. I'm at your service." "Torrust finally I was waiting for you. I want you to go to third floor next to the left tower. Someone wants you to meet you there." "Of corse my King." "Now go." Torrust nod and stood up before walking away while wondering who wanted him so mutch. Better question. Who could ask King himself without getting killed. Torrust shook those thought away before walking to third floor and to the tower before he was meet with doors. "I never saw this room before." Torrust mumbles before knocking on door.

"Hello? You wanted to meet me?" Torrust called. It was silense for second before door opened it self so Torrust decided to enter. When he enters the room doors behind him shut making him yelp before he look around in amaze.

Room was filled with all kings of documents, art, and decorations as well as lots of scrool. Torrust then notice something in middle of room. He hesetate for second before walking to it only to notice some kind of crystal ball on a pedestal. 'This is like from some Fairy tale.' Torrust thought. After a second he was ready to touch it before voice stop him.

"Torrust please don't touch it. I just clean it minutes ago." "E-Error?!" Torrust yelp supries and beg away a little from ball before Error came from second room that look like library. "Sup Torrust. I see you finally decided to come." Error told fixing his robe. "Error is this all yours?" Error nod.

"I'm surpised no one knows about it. Being royal mage gave you some advantages. I have this room where I spend most of my work and free times as well as teach myself new spells. I read about it and found out that this room was used back when mages were common think." "So like this entire area is yours?" Error agree. "Wow. Just wow. But did you call me just to see all of this." Torrust ask little jealous. "No of corse not. Why would I waste your time by this. Come."

Error told and Torrust follow him. They came on balcony where Error had special telescope before he told Torrust to look into it. Torrust nod and look into telescope before Erorr set it and then Torrust saw it. "Wow. So that how blood moon looks." "Yes. Its quite fascinating. I tried to find reason why Vampires go wild from it. But I still found nothing. But that doesn't matter now. As you can see in five day Blood moon will happened."

"How are you sure with this?" Error chuckle. "I calculate distance from other starts so I know perfect time to midnight. I always write time once in week around 1:00 AM when moon shines most. Well shines. He just reflects sun light."

"Did you at least found why it turns red?" Error shook his skull sadly. "I had only theory that few of closes starts send some wave of energy on moon similar to sun light making it change color for that night. And maybe, just maybe Vampires don't react to it kindly making them turn into blood thirsty beasts." Error tod.

Torrust nod silently before both of them left and sit in armchair while Error offer some tea to Torrust who took it kindly before he told. "So Blood moon is in five days, right." Error nod. "*sigh* We need to tell this to Eterna and Dr.Lofy. I will do it if you don't have time." "If you can. It would help me a lot." Torrust smile slightly before he had face full of guilt and look away making Error place his cup on table and looking at his friend before Torrust spoke.

"I need to tell you something." "Sure. I'm one ear. Heh well If I would had one." ". . . But promise me something." Error growl becouse he hate making promises but still nod. "Promise me you won't get mad." "W-what do you mean-." "Please. Just promise me this." Error sigh and nod before Torrust smile sadly and spoke.