Chapter 7: Crippeling Weakness

Torrust's pov:

I wait for Error to do anything before i felt weight on myself. I was confused on what was Error doing but I didn't dare to look at him. When nothing happened in 15 minutes i finally decided to crack open my sockets before I notice Error lying on me. I was now even more confused before I look around and notice his face next to my neck with his fangs on full display making me blush madly.

'Oh god, oh god, oh god. He is so close to my neck. What will I do?! What did he wanted suppose to do?! And he is also lyingo n me. Oh go, oh god, oh god.' I mentally scream green blush plasted on my face before I realized he pass out. I look around for reason before I notice sun shining thought window.

"Did blood moon ended. Thank god. I was kinda scared for few times." I mumble. I then tried to squirms my way out only to fail misserably. '*huff* now what?' I took deep breath before I use all of my strenght and somehow pushed Error on his bed almost falling in procces. When I finally manage to get Error out of me. I breath for while before noticing bandage on my arm. I unwrap it and notice that scratch was fully healed like it never was made. I was confused but I put together that Error had to use some of his magic to heal me. But I thought he had only battle magic. 'Well I was wrong once more. But I need to check on Error. I hope he isn't hurt.'

I walk to Error and took most of his clothing off leaving him with shirt that didn't had long sleeves and pants. I exaim his body and didn't found any big injuries only few cuts and cratches but what scared me were bite marks from vampires. But they look like they were healing on its own.

'That's not possible. I thought vampire bite can't be healed if its deep enought. They had to just done small bite. But from look i can tell its deep. How is that possible. *sigh* I won't ask this. Its not something bad. And I bet Error won't tell me anything about this.' After while of watching how bite marks healed on its own I finally decided to go for bandages from my pockets and wrap them around places with most cuts which was his left leg and right and right foot for some reason.

When I was done with my job. I sigh and notice my thinks on chair. I took them and put them on myself before I grab my crossbow and walk from Error's house. 'Should I just leave him. He didn't looked so good. Maybe he is sick? N-no I need to first meet Eterna and told her what happened. She must be worried about me as hell.'

I walk straid up to city before going to my house where I changed. I opened shop for while and selled some potions getting some gold before closing once more and going to Dr.Lofy. I knock on door and wait for few second before Lofy opened them.

"Oh T-Torrust. Is nice to see you again. What do you n-need?" "Is Eterna with you?" "Y-yes. ETERNA! TORRUST WANT'S TO TALK WITH YOU!" "I'M THERE IN MINUTE!" "J-Just wait here." I nod and Lofy closes the door so I wait for two minutes before Eterna opened the door.

I wave her and she instantly hugs me almost tackeling me to the ground before half shouting. "Torrust thank god you are safe. I was so worried about you. I went to check on your last night and you were gone. What the hell were you thinking. Did you went to forrest alone? Why? Do you realized how everyone was worried about-!" "Wow. Wow Eterna calm down I will expain everything ok."

Eterna nod and let me go before asking. "Where the heck you were!" "I was sitting in my house when I notice someone running away from vampires so I tried to go for him and try to save him. But it didn't end up well and I had to ran away." "Is he dead?" I nod. "Oh. . . But how did you got away?" Eterna ask making me sweat a little before I told.

"I found Error in forest doing his job. He didn't seem to be phase that it was blood moon but he decided to end it sooner and help me to get home and we spend rest of them night in his house." I half lied.