Chapter 2: Anger, Confusion and Panic

third person pov:

Error and Torrust are sitting in a bar. It's Friday night and Error came back from the hunt not so long ago. They drink and stood in silence over all before Error finally broke it. "So Torrust. Why do you always have so many pouches on your belt." "T-those?" Error nod. "Oh, a lot of people ask me about them actually. I carry lots of herbs in it. You know my mom getter medical herbs and sell them or make potions from them." "So Alchemist?" "You could say it. My dad teaches me to find poisonous herbs because he was a vampire hunter." "Are your parents. . ."

"No. They died many years ago." Torrust told sadly. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't thought about-." "No, it's ok," Torrust told. "Could you tell me what happened?" Error asks. "sigh I guess it's already time to tell it to someone."

flashback

Torrust's pov:

I was with my mom in the kitchen eating dinner while dad was reading a book before we hear shouts from outside. My dad quickly jumps from a sofa before he took out his sword and crossbow. "Go and hide. Vampires are here!" Dad shouts before he rushes outside. Mom then grabs me by hand and we rush downstairs before she hides me and told me. "Don't go out honey. Stay there before I told you to go out ok." I quickly nod before my mom smile at me and told me. "I love you sweetheart." And close the door.

I was scared I didn't know what was happening before I hear a scream from outside. I hide under a bed while shaking scaredly. "M-mom p-please where a-are you," I mumble and hug my knees and wait. I cried for hours before someone starts to bang on the door while shouting. "Open the door!" "No. You aren't my mom!" I cry out and hide even more. "That person growl before he starts to bang at door harshly before he rips them.

Then vampire came there his fangs dripping with fresh blood. I look behind him and saw something horrible. "M-mom." I mumble with tears. There was laying mom's lifeless body with a mark on the neck. I start to shake even more. Then that vampire grabs the bed and threw it across the room.

I look up at the person and there stood a hungry vampire who wants nothing more than my blood. He then grabs me harshly by the neck and looks at me with a smile. "Aww. So scared. Don't worry. I will end your suffering soon." I start to panic and scramble through my pocket before I grab one bolt I stole from my dad.

So before the vampire could suck any of my blood I stab him with a bolt in the neck making him shout in pain before he drops me on the ground. Vampire then starts to stumbling back while holding his head before he told.

"You little shit. Poisoning me. How dare you!" Vampire then launches at me and I only scream waiting to suck my blood. . . . But it never came. So I crack open one eye and saw a sword through the vampire's chest. Then the sword was harshly pulled out. Vampire coughs out blood before he falls in front of me and turns into dust.

I hug my knees and silently cry before pat my skull. I look up through tears and there stood a big goat monster with a crown. 'W-wait k-king." "Hello, a small one. What is your name?" "T-Torrust. I mumble." "Where are your parents Torrust?" "D-dead." I mumble and cry again. King looked at me in shock before he picks me up and told me. "Don't worry little one. We will take care of you from now." Asgore told me before I cry myself to sleep.

end of flashback

"I then live with King and Queen and Undyne. After some years someone found my dad's old sword and in act of revenger I became a vampire hunter." I told. "Oh that so sad. I'm so sorry that I ask you about this."

"Don't worry Its alright. But Error. I know you are person that lock all of his emotions deep in his soul and never shows it. So could you tell me about your past. Or how did you came up here?" I ask curiously.