Chapter 3: Preperation & Revelation

third person pov:

Torrust, Eterna, and few more hunters were getting ready to get into the forbidden forest to save Error from whatever is waiting for them. Everyone was nervous especially Torrust and Eterna. They knew Error for some time and even more personally so when Eterna got news from Torrust that Error is missing she freak almost turned armory upside down. Eterna checks if she had everything before she looks at Torrust who puts the last flask into his bag before he gave the thump up.

Eterna nod before she turned to other hunters before she calls out. "Everyone ready?!" "Yea." "Yes." "Yop." "Absolutely." "Like never before." "I hope so." "I guess?" "Uhum." Eterna then took a deep breath before she spoke again. "I hope you know for what you sigh already. This isn't a normal hunt this is a rescue mission. Error help us more than enough before so we had to repay our debts to him. We will search the thought forest for the whole day and night. And we won't give up until our supplies will be gone or we will be dead. Do you understand? So this is your last chance to get out of this!" Eterna wait for a minute and when no one leaves she gave them a generous smile which is rare and told again.

"I knew I could trust you enougth. We are leaving in one hours. So go meet your loved ones if you need to then we will meet infront of gate. Understand!" "YES SIR!" "Good now leave." Then all hunters except Eterna and Torrust leave.

Eterna sigh and walk to Torrust who was sitting on a chair like a statue before Eteran shake with his shoulder. Torrust snaps to Eterna before he calmed down. "Do you need anything Eterna?" "No, but you need someone to talk as I see." Eterna told and sit next to him.

"Why are you so down? Is it because of Error?" Torrust stayed quiet but nod. "Hey don't worry. Even if Error got captured by vampires. He is strong remember. He can take of himself for while." "Yea. But I don't want to lost him like I lost Enc-." Torrust cut himself off in the middle of the sentence but Eterna got what he wanted to say."

Eterna sigh and put a hand on Torrust shoulder before she spoke again. "Yea I know what you wanted to say. But she isn't dead. . . But I don't think if living with a vampire king is best either." Torrust shrug. "I was mad at her for betrail. But then I realized. . . You can't help love, can you? I know that you miss her. But you need to let her live her own life. If she is happy then I'm happy too. Even if I hate vampires."

"Yea But I'm just scared that Error would get killed. Other hunters hated him almost as same as villagers Encre but they litteraly fight him. They just wanted to get rid of Error for their own good." Torrust then chuckle.

"Now I know what he means by it?" "By what?" Eterna asks confused. "DONT TRUST TO ANYONE YOU KNOW." "W-what do you mean by it?" Eterna asks slightly scared about her friend. "When I talk with Error last time. We talk about or past and Error didn't want to tell me a lot because. . .you know him. But he told me that he will remember one of think from his old home. And that's to never trust anyone you know. At first, I thought it was just some kind of sick joke. But now. I know why did he tell me about this."

". . ." " It isn't different if you are human/monster/or even vampire. They will be always some of them. Who is willing to betrail their own race just for money or their own good. We should be hunting those freaks and not vampires. Because unlike them. They have some manners" Torrust finishes leaving Eterna speechless. Torrust then stood up and grab his back before he turned to Eterna and mumble.

"I'm going into a bar. If I die. I want to have bear in my mouth for last time." He then left. Meanwhile, Eterna was speechless and also shock. She never thought about this. But Torrust was right with one thing. They are worse monsters than vampires that makes her sick. Eterna shook her thought off before she grabs her helmet and walks outside while thinking.