Chapter 9: Shadow of Whispers

Torrust's pov:

I was standing next to my shop with Eterna and Lofy talking but something was off. Like. . . I didn't belong here. I look at Eterna and saw her shift for second before she was back normal while I jumped back. I quickly rub my sockets and it was gone. I sigh. "I should sleep more" I mumbled before Eterna called out. "Torrust. Can you come here for second." "Yes what is it?" I ask walking to my f͓͈̏̑r̦̫̮̣̄̔̆͊i̥͕̗̾͛̐ȩ̛̫͋̑͟͜͞n͓̪͐̽d͈́ before standing behind her and asking. "So what is it?" "Torrust. I need to tell you something." "I'm one ear." I told even thou I'm a skeleton. But when Eterna faced me my soul stop for second.

"E-Eterna." I mumble looking at her while she had no facial feature while staring at me blankly before she did that shifting thingie while sky turned white gray. I look at Eterna while see just continue to stare at me before hollow voice come from her. "You will never be as good as us." "W-what. Eterna. What the heck are you talking about." I ask scaredly while backing away before I hit someone. I turned to other side and saw Lofy and Azure both without face just like Eterna before Azure point his finger at me while speaking.

"Look at you. Such a weak skeleton you are, and dump thinking that we concider you as f̫͉̦̜͐̀̃̕r̝̪̈́̕ie̟̥͈̒̊͋̅͟n̤̻̺̮̳̽̑̍̽͝d̮̑s̮̥̻̤̄̈͂͆" I start to tear up before I notice R̯̮̪̣͌̂̀͟͞͡ủ͓̤͌foų̞́͂s next to Eterna holding a hammer before he threw it at me while I dodge at time with him speaking. "I'm not suprised that you fall on this trick. Now we are finally without you. Thank god. No one will miss you anyway." "Rufous. . . w-why." I mumble in tears.

"I give you enough chances to do something but you never change Torrust. S̺̮̄̂ǫ̯͔̘͂̓͋̚ ̝͋R̥̚UN̡̖̄̆͗͢!̩̜̥̎̽͑̉͜ ̨̡̡͙̟̾̀̀̑͘R̢̟̹̰͆̋͆͛Ų͇̙̊̒̌Ń̖̞́ ̲̹̯̲͊̔̆́W͎̜̏̈͠ͅḢ̢̻́̄͂͟͜Ī̫L̘̻̋̏Ę̘̖̒̌̏̀͟ ̨̑Y̙̟͚͌̌̕O̺̫̙̼͊͐̄̎Ú͎̳̳́̍ ͖̐CA̢̫̤̓̍̆N̡̊!̭̹͖̓͐͝"̤̫̬̋̐͠ Voice that didn't belong to Eterna screamed at me before I ran away with tears. Every blink world become more grey before I found myself in nothing but grey void of sort. I wipe my tears and grab dagger before noticing someone in distance. I slowly walk to them while parts of they body shift and flew out of its place in some sort of boxes before putting it self back to place while some words flew around their body.

When I walkted to them I tried to touch them but then hangign boddy appeared infront of me making me scream and cutting the rope while body falled on ground. I breath quicken while I look on ground and notice it was body of vampire. . . T̯̰̍̒H̢̩̟̿̇͞Ã͇̠̩̜̽̆́Ṱ̨̨̞̟͆͑̉͗͡ vampire. I didn't know what was going on anymore I beg away hoping to find way out before something grab my hand. I screamed and tried to slash it only to froze in fear.

E-. . . n-no this think that took shape of Ȇ̮̱͓͓̌̀̒r̨̢̻̈́̋̑r̗̙̭͑͌̑͝ͅǫ̡̱̗̂͒͒͞r͎̗̼͈͐̓͗̚ was holding my wrist while forcing me to drop my knive. It also had no face with only exception was mouth with two fangs coming out of its mouth. It look down at me and chuckle driedly before dropping me on ground harshly while turning around and speaking.

"How pathetic. Did you really think I would care for you?" "w-who are y-you." I ask scaredly on edge of tears. "You don't remember me? What a joke Torrust. Its me €̡̣̤̑̋̑rr̛͇̜͔̯͈̍̄͑͘0̘͊&̢̨̞̭̆͒́͛" He then quickly turned to dust before its dust flew away leaving nothing behind.

I was on edge of crying before I drop on my knees and starts to sob uncofortably. "I can't take this. Please someone. . . anyone. get me out of here. Or tell me why am I here. . .*hick* please." I choke out before crying into my hands. I was sobbing loudly before I felt hand on my shoulder I hick and flitch before turning around only to scream when I saw someone transparent touching me.