three 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐍

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

WITH A STOLEN SHIP and no food, we decided to start sailing over the ocean. with 'we' i mean luffy, zoro, the red-haired girl, which i now know is called nami, and myself.

i don't even know why im doing this because i don't know these people, and usually, i'm going on missions alone. but they have the map, and i wanna find the one piece and show all those pirates that a simple kitchen girl is more powerful than they are.

and after i find the treasure, i will take revenge on captain cark midlay. that's my only goal. for three years now, i've attacked ships and stole pirates most priced possessions, but i wasn't able to find the ship i used to work on and get my great revenge.

but once i have the one piece, i will be feared and i will be able to find and kill captain cark midlay and his stupid crew.

it's nighttime right now, probably around three in the morning. the ship, or rather the boat, nami stole for us is really small. there's only one bed, and right now, zoro is lying in it. luffy hangs upside down from the top of the boat, nami tries to open the safe with the map inside somehow, and i look at the ocean in front of us. i will never grow tired of the beautiful night sky with all those bright stars and the full moon shining on the dark water.

luffy makes a quick tumble and lands on his feet on the floor of our boat. "i'm feeling so... so piratey", he says with a big smile on his lips and puts on his straw hat.

"yeah? well, you're gonna end up feeling watery if i have to throw you overboard. i told you i need absolute silence", nami replies with an annoyed tone and i let out a chuckle.

"i know, i know. absolute silence", luffy remembers, but can't really obey that rule, "it's just that this is my first real pirate score. can you believe that?", he asks and looks at me and nami.

"yep, i can! because you told me that five minutes ago and after you asked us all to join your crew again", i answer, trying to enjoy some silence.

"yeah, but you've gotta admit that we do make a pretty good team", luffy says with a grin. i guess this boy is always positive and happy.

when luffy and nami then start a little fight, i walk away from them towards the small room of the ship, where zoro is lying.

"will you two knock it off? im trying to take a nap", he says annoyed and i look at him. he's been lying there since we started sailing and i'm slowly growing tired myself.

"oh, im sorry. are they interrupting your beauty sleep? get up, i wanna rest now. you've been lying here for four hours now", i say to him.

"don't like what you see? look away", he says back and i roll my eyes.

"no, really. i need to sleep. im tired", i complain but he doesn't seem to plan on standing up.

"looks like you're gonna have to wait"

as i'm just standing there, waiting for him to stand up, which is so not going to happen, luffy whispers happily to nami, "you did it!", and i turned around to see that she really managed to open that old safe.

nami lets out a sight, and i walk towards them. she holds the map in her hands. we all hold our breath as she unfolds the beige paper.

"that's it? isn't there supposed to be gold inside a safe? or jewels?", zoro asks next to me. i didn't even notice him coming over here.

"this is more valuable than gold. it's knowledge. this is a map to the grand line", nami answers.

"the grand line. ah, the grand line is just right...", luffy says and tries to find the spot on the map where the grand line should be marked, but it seems like he doesn't really know, "where is it again?".