fiveteen 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒, 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"DINNER'S SERVED", sanji says from the kitchen. the house nami's sister lives in is really small, but cozy. it's what i imagine a real home to look like. personal and comfortable. it smells absolutely delicious in here and i really can't wait to taste the dinner sanji made for us, cause im sooo hungry.

he made pasta with a special sauce for us. it looks quite normal, like every other pasta on this planet, but the taste? chef's kiss. this man has some talent, because i can be a picky eater.

the woman with the blue hair, who is sitting in front of me, tastes the food as well. i can see in her reaction that she loves it.

"mhm", she makes, still chewing. then she takes another bite, and another. we all start smiling.

"told you", usopp comments with a grin.

"you know, this is the best thing ive eaten in my entire life", she says to sanji, who seems satisfied a woman has finally complimented his work.

"listen, there's plenty more where that came from, but ... first we really need to know about nami", he starts. as nice as this dinner is, we do have a goal.

she sighs and looks down to her plate. then she starts telling us on namis and hers tragic past.

they grew up together here, as sisters, with their mother. everything was beautiful, until arlong and his crew came and destroyed everything and everyone. if you wanted to survive, you would have to give him berry. lots of berry. their mother paid the berry. but not for herself, she paid for her two girls to stay alive.

my heart aches. a mother who gave up her life, just so her loved ones could survive. what a beautiful but sad story, showing us how powerful love really is, even if it breaks the most beautiful bonds.

i can hear sanji sniffing and coughing. and i was getting a bit more emotional over this than i thought too.

"wait, nami is working for the pirate who killed your mother?", usopp asks in a monotone voice. the woman nods her head.

luffy stands up. we all look up to him, expecting him to say something. but he doesn't. he just walks out of the door. then i can feel zoro moving too next to me. he follows him.

my eyes go after them. as much as i would like to k ow what they speak about now, i stay inside. they need this moment alone.

while sanji and the blue haired woman, who i now know is called nojiko, are cleaning the dishes, usopp and i still sit by the table. and after lots of begging, we eventually took buggy's head out of the bag on the ground, which was a huge mistake as we now realised.

"tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick", he sings happily, making me really mad. but im not saying anything, because that's what he wants. a reaction. usopp is currently trying to fix his slingshot.

"boom!", the clown then shouts all out of sudden and usopp makes a small jump. buggy wants him to lose his concentration.

"yeah, im gonna go get some air", i say and walk out of the door. it's dark outside already. today, there are thousands of stars in the night sky, all shining very brightly.

suddenly i hear a voice coming from the roof above me. i quickly look up, to see where the weird noise came from, when i can see my favorite green-haired man sitting up there.

i start smiling. "what are you doing up there?", i ask him and put my hands on my hips.

a bit surprised he looks down to me. he smiles too. "i don't know, i guess the view is kinda nice", zoro answers.