two 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

THE NEXT MORNING i was standing in front of the marine base again. i don't really know why im doing all of this for a map and to find out more about a green-haired killer, but fuck it.

i had nothing better to do anyway, since every pirate ship in this area has sank already because of me. and i kind of don't have a boat right now to escape this island with.

once again, i observe the big stone castle. i am hiding, of course. there are at least fifty guards standing here to protect the castle from outside, so it might be a bit hard to actually get inside the building.

so i think of a plan. i could try to distract a few guards and then get inside in a free second, but that's too dangerous because then the whole castle would be alarmed. or i could-

wait.

who is that?

i narrow my eyes as i see another person walking towards the castle. a man, no, a boy! with a straw head?! he also had black curls, a bright smile on his lips and was wearing a red vest. another creeper?

well, he didn't really look like one, since he confidently walked towards the big castle. but he had to be one!

i quietly followed his steps and saw how he opened the iron lid of an opening. huh? was that some kind of underground passage? probably. he disappeared in the opening without any guards noticing. smart move.

after around a minute of waiting and fighting my anxiety, i got into the opening too.

my eyes needed a minute or two to adjust themselves to the dark light in here. when i could finally see something, i realised that this really was an underground passage of the marine base. it was a small and tight one and i had to crawl to get any further, so my fear of small places was not really helping.

i could hear the straw hat boy crawling in front of me, but i couldn't see him, so i just followed the noice. he probably knew where the exit was and i suppose he was after the map too.

i had no idea in what directions i needed to crawl, so i just hoped that my ears did the right job with following the noices of the straw head guy.

after around 5 minutes, i could finally see some lightning coming from above, which caused me to smile a bit since i was slowly getting anxious about not getting out of here. so i quickly made my way to the next opening of the underground passage, which was already opened, probably by straw hat.

i climb up to the surface and finally get some fresh air again as im out of the passage. i breathe out and look up. my eyes widen at the sight.

the straw hat boy was indeed standing there, on the sand. this seemed to be the backyard of the marine base. but he was speaking to someone. my head turns slightly and the next thing i see shocks me even more.

the green-haired guy tied up on a cross. he looks a bit tired, and i wonder how on earth he got there.

when i finally stand up, both of their pair of eyes fall upon me and i quickly realise that i shouldn't have been so loud. rea, why are you so stupid today? you usually trick every man walking on this planet.

both of the men observe me for a short moment. i roll my eyes and slowly walk towards them.

"who is she?", the green-haired man asks the other one as if he would know.

"i have absolutely no idea", he replies with a shrug and i smirk a bit. no one knows my name, only my actions.

when i don't answer anything, the straw hat boy says, "no you need to tell us your name".