fourteen 𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚

WE, OR RATHER LUFFY has decided that sanji will be a part of our crew from now on. i mean, i was fine with it since i was slowly growing tired of only eating popcorn, usopp already befriended the man, it was only zoro who somehow wasn't thrilled by the idea. but zoro is not the captain of this ship.

there was also another decision made by our captain. luffy wants to find nami. he says she's our friend and we need to find her and get her back. i personally don't think that nami even wants to be found, but he's right about one thing. why would she do that to us?

plus, there was a sweet surprise luffy made for us. remember that clown buggy? yeah? well, luffy's got him, well, his head. and apparently, buggy knows where nami, or rather, arlong and his crew, are located. and now he wants to show us. well, we kind of forced him to do that. but hey, the guy tried to kill us before!

right now, usopp and i are on the deck with buggy, who is telling the right direction. at least i hope he does. usopp is steering the ship while im mending a part of our sail, which teared apart.

"but you said five degrees starboard", usopp says to the clowns head.

"yeah, it's the other starboard, captain shit-tastic", the clown rudely replies. i roll my eyes.

"thought clowns are supposed to be funny", usopp into my direction.

"what was that?! why don't you say it to my face?", buggy immediately asks and turns to us with a mad look on his face. i shrink my face as i take a look at his disgusting, very yellow teeth. god, does this creature know anything about hygiene?

but then the clown starts grinning mischievously. "hey! morning, champ", he chuckles. my head makes a turn and i can see zoro walking upstairs to us. he's much better now. i put a big bandage around all his wounds, which was a lot of work, but honestly, it was worth it.

"i know luffy made a deal with you to find arlong, clown, but if this is another one of your tricks - ", zoro begins to say to buggy.

"what are you gonna do? bleed on me?", he jokes, but no one's laughing.

"no, we're actually gonna throw your head into this beautiful ocean around us", i say and give him a sweet smile. then zoro graps his head and puts it over the surface.

"whoa! whoa! wait. what? because i said bleed on me? you can bleed on me if you want. i mean, a deal's a deal, all right? you want your map back. i want my body", the clown stumbles nervously, too scared to look down.

"how do we know you're not leading us to a trap?", zoro asks unimpressed.

"zoro, buddy! honor amongst pirates. right?", buggy laughs still nervously, "come on. how about i sing a nice sea shanty to pass the time?".

"oh, there once was a girl with tangerine hair, stole my map and left me stranded somewhere. truly a crafty and crooked young lass, but you can't deny, she had a spectacular - ", but before the stupid clown could sing any further, it was enough for me.

"alright, enough! give me that disgusting head", i said and jumped down from the sail to the deck. zoro gave me buggy's head, and despite all his pleads, i put him into a barrel. and now there was finally silence.

"ah, that sounds good", i say with a smile and close my eyes.

when i was finally done with mending the sail, i went to the other side of the deck where luffy, sanji and now zoro were standing at and chatted about something.