S1 E5 - And the cycle repeats!

Weevolt: Hey guys have you ever wondered why people from Argentina or some shit argue about the name of biscuits?

Fevine: I don't know, why can't they come to terms that it's bolacha?

Weevolt: ...Bolacha?!

Fevine: What?

Weevolt: It's BISCOITO!

Fevine: Are you mentally ill? It's BOLACHA, BO-LA-CHA.

Weevolt: BOLACHA SOUNDS UGLY.

Fevine: AREN'T YOU ATTRACTED TO UGLY THINGS LIKE YOUR MOM?

Weevolt: I'M GONNA FUCKING RIP YOU A NEW ASSHOLE-

Eaglit: Guys! Why are you guys starting a screaming match THIS early in the day now?

Fevine: He says that biscuits in portuguese are called biscoitos, it's obviously bolacha!

Eaglit: ..Ok, for this time, I'll have to agree with Weevolt.

Weevolt: (puts on sunglasses) Go to hell, Fevine. (Smokes weed)

Eaglit: IS THA-

Fevine: It won't be like this...

(Some moments later and after Eaglit lectures Weevolt on why smoking weed is not good)

Weevolt: Well fellow teammate, we might be tangling ourselves into a war of the portuguese nomination of biscuits.

Eaglit: Since when did you become so verbose?

Weevolt: Probably because I inhaled weed.

Eaglit: Fair, anyway let's see who else agrees with us!

(They find more teammates, Fevine teams up with Vambat and Embit, while Weevolt and Eaglit force Snocub into their group, Dripple doesn't participate)

Fevine: WEEVOLT! COME OUT FROM WHEREVER YOU ARE!! (raises battle axe into the air)

Vambat: Yeah, you're outnumbered!

Weevolt: Outnumbered you say? Heh, well, I have Eaglit and Snocub by my side!

Eaglit: (wields a mace) Hehehe....

Snocub: (swings sword around) Ahyugh.

Weevolt: SNOCUB!!! Anyway, I'll call this battle off if you agree that the name is biscoito.

Fevine: NEVEEEER!!

Embit: WE'RE GONNA FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS!!!

Vambat: But when this war is done, we'll move on to that ruffian that says that the name is "cookie". (Points at Dripple)

Dripple: This is stupid.

Weevolt: FIRE!

Fevine: CHARGE!

(Bolacha VS Biscoito start charging at eachother as Dripple stares, and facepalms)

Kabunga: What the...

Dripple: Don't ask, it's stupid.

Vambat: (kicks Snocub) Hehehe.

Snocub: Ow, that's not very nice-

Vambat: Get rekt.

Snocub: (dropkicks Vambat and starts punching her in the face without stopping)

Weevolt: Hey take it easy! Oh wait this is a war.

Eaglit: Hayaa! (Charges towards Fevine with his mace)

Fevine: (sticks out her battle axe, Eaglit runs into it which makes the battle axe cut through his forehead)