𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Time skip to their school morning

SOFIA WOKE UP AT 5:19am and began to get herself ready. She wanted to look presentable, so she had a pretty long shower and brushed her hair. There was a bruise on her right leg, on her upper thigh but you could still see it a little. Now the time is 6:17. Sofia looked at herself in the mirror wondering how she was going to hide the bruise, it was so bad that anyone could see it through her leggings. Sofia sighed and pulled her skirt down looking up at the mirror.

"Miss Marchetti the skirt isn't that short you know" Marissa (her personal maid) joked, Sofia smiled.

"i'm gonna go for a walk around the garden before breakfast. and please call me Sofia" Sofia smiled at Marissa 

"oh then I must accompany you Sofia" Sofia shakes her head and slips on her shoes. As she was walking Sofia heard faint yelling, it was a male voice but it wasn't her brothers nor her father so she walked closer.

"Mi- I mean Sofia, we shouldn't be here" Marissa whispers. When did she get here? "Sofia?" Sofia froze. she was caught. 

"what are you doing?" Matteo furrows his eyebrows, "she was lost sir I only just found her" Marissa covers for Sofia. Sofia could feel Matteo's gaze burning the back of her head. 

"thanks I owe you" Sofia murmurs "anytime but please listen to me" Sofia nods And heads to breakfast, when she sees Matteo she couldn't help but freak out a little. 

She knew she messed up big time but if someone was over there she knew she had to help them. Since Sofia had horrible parents growing up she was light on her feet and slick with her hands, she'd only steal fruit from the fridge though, never anything else.

She wasn't in the mood for eating but she didn't want anyone's attention so she grabbed two pieces of toast. "Good morning Sofia" her father smiled, Sofia smiled awkwardly back and sat down next to Enzo across from Matteo. 

Sofia gulped noticing Matteo stared at her as she shakily grabbed a slice of toast holding it to her mouth, then Bianca waltzed in with a full face of make-up and her skirt rolled up, she looked worse than horrible. 

Sofia and Leonardo were trying their hardest not to laugh but everyone else didn't think twice. Enzo and Antonio laughed the loudest. 

"Bianca, clean yourself up, that isn't how you dress for school"

 Enzo snicked "yeah we're not going to a strip club" Antonio almost spat out his food hearing what Enzo had said. "Language" Leonardo warned him.

Time skip | Leonardo had introduced the girls to their principal Mr.Russo

"we don't allow phones to be used in the lectures that you have chosen we will be giving you this whiteboard from time to time" then Mr.Russo handed Sofia a small whiteboard and a marker. Leonardo was proud of his daughter and how she chose to extend herself.

The school:

Sofia went to sit at the back of the class she was in thinking it was safe as no one was sat there, but then there were gasps from the whole class. how dramatic. 

She didn't understand why until 5 minutes later when a boy with dark black hair and a slightly unbuttoned shirt walked in, he even had a tattoo peaking out of his shirt, he seemed sleepy as he glared at Sofia. 

 "You're in my seat" he spoke coldly. Sofia looked up to see he was talking to her, "find another" she mutters. "Do you know who you're talking to?" he says furiously 

"an idiot" Sofia mumbles so only he heard, he only watched her slightly amused. "De Luca, you can sit somewhere else today" the teacher speaks up, he reluctantly sits a row in front of Sofia.

Time Skip to lunch

Maria had introduced Sofia to her friend Mason and informed her about all the people to avoid who were mainly Bianca's new friends, Sofia went to go put an apple core in the bin when she noticed Bianca standing up to talk to Ares and his friends and from what she heard. Ares and his little gang aren't the nicest people ever.

 Sofia quickly walks back to her table and tells Maria and Mason what she saw. The whole room went silent trying to hear what Bianca was saying, Sofia looked at her brothers to see if they were going to do anything but they were just laughing well Enzo was. Antonio was kind of mad.

"I'm going to the bathroom" Sofia excuses herself and leaves, after Sofia walks out of the bathroom Bianca shoves her back in.

"Hey sis" she fake smiles and her two new friends laugh "go away" Sofia tries to brush past her but the red head she was with pushes Sofia to the floor.

"what's your problem?" Sofia pounces at the red-head and punches her cheek.

"big mistake" Bianca seethes "yeah you should know, you are one" Sofia scoffs, Bianca signals her other friends that lunges towards Sofia, who moves out of the way and gulps.

The blonde laughs as Sofia wipes the blood off her forehead, not feeling satisfied by the way she allowed the girls to mock her  she grabs a hand full of one of the girls hair and slams it into the toilet seat as the stall door flung open.

"What is going on here!" A teacher's voice booms and Sofia freezes. Shit.

A.N 

Just had to let all that anger out on Bianca and her friends, excuse me 😭