𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Monday Sofia's POV

SCHOOL AGAIN. I HATE SCHOOL but I love it, but I hate it. Jeez, I need help. 

I take my painkillers before getting ready for school. Today was another casual clothes day due to team sports day or something like that and since I wasn't joining in I wore jeans and a white sweater to represent my team.

My converse laces were always too long so I just tied them around my ankles then I did a bow. Bianca was in the pink team I think it's called flamingos only because she wanted to be with the popular girls. I don't hate pink but I hat the annoying people that ruin the color.

I wanna run away somewhere and never come back, no-one would miss me anyway.

At School-First break

"Sofia right?" a girl with raven hair sort of like mine and emerald eyes smiled as she sat down next to me, "mhm" I tilt my head slightly 

"oh I'm Lexi" I nod, "I haven't seen you before" I say in a low voice 

"i'm new" I could tell she was shy too. 

"you have a cut, on y-your lip" I point to her bottom lip not wanting to anger her.

"My mom" she forces a fake laugh, I could finally relate to someone. My eyes simmer with a little happiness.

"Not to be mean but you seemed happy when I mentioned my mother hurting me" I could see she was about to cry?

"oh no i-i can just relate, I've never met someone who understands you know"  now I was embarrassed.

"ohh, I'm sorry"

"I don't live with her anymore, but I think she will get out of jail soon.." I was about to shut my big mouth when I felt an arm around my shoulder "I have a feeling I met my new best friend"

"just be careful of my shoulder" I joke, as Lexi laughs. That's when I saw Maria and Mason, and I was back to feeling gloomy.

"don't let them ruin your mood, what do you say we skip. and get ice-cream" I just met Lexi but we already had something in common.

No one cared about us.

"After Lunch, during the games" Lexi nods and then we part ways after agreeing to meet at the courtyard.