08

(gwen pov)

i don't really fully know why i did what i did. But i know this. I'm done being spiderwoman. everytime i do it something goes bad, or someone gets hurt. I love miles more than anything on the planet. But i can't be the reason he gets hurt or maybe even dies.

(miles pov, tuesday morning)

my eyes open and i looked around my room. i saw the polaroid of gwen that i left on my beside table. i grabbed it and slipped it back into the sketchbook. i got up and i was really sore from my fight with hobie. i didn't even want to punch him. I just needed something to release my anger. i left my room and my mom and dad was sitting on the couch, staring at me.

"um, did i do something?"

"no miles, you didn't. but we did" my dad cheesed

i walked over to them and put my hands on the back on the couch.

"so, what did y'all do"

"miles. me and your father, or me. i'm pregnant." she smiled

that is not what i thought they were gonna say.

"wow! mom, dad. that's awesome. i'm going to be a big brother!"

i jumped up and down for a second.

"we don't know the gender yet but we will tell you when we know"

"whattt, no gender reveal party" i frowned

my mom and dad looked at each other.

"not after last time"

"what happened last time?"

"your dad, he dropped the cake. which had blue frosting in it"

i looked over at my dad who gave me an awkward half smile.

"well, i gotta get ready. i'm gonna go out and do something today. maybe find a job?"

"a job?! that's great"

"i'm gonna see if teo needs some extra help, love yall" i said while walking back into my room.

i walked into my room and changed into a pair of jeans. my jacket and my jordans

i picked up my phone and saw a missed call and voicemail from mj.

i played the voicemail

miles are you fucking crazy dude! you punch hobie for literally no reason. i'm worried about you. call me when you can. please

i pressed the call button and she picked up immediately.

miles, finally you called me back

hey mj. sorry i just woke up. my parents are having a baby

that's great miles, im happy for them

yeah me too. i think they are having another kid because im starting to grow away from them.

yeahhh. but we need to talk though. about the fight? are you okay?

a little sore but other then that, i'm fine. how's hobie?

he's ok but he doesn't look good. you fucked him up. where did you learn to fight like that. people are saying he didn't land a punch.

self taught i guess. that was actually my first fight.

and i hope your last, i get it miles. gwen ended things with you. but that doesn't mean you can go around punching people.