09

i woke up in a dark room with a single light bulb and a camera in the corner. my head was all woozy from whatever kingpin gave me. i tried to move but i was tied to something. i was tied to a punching bag.

i heard to door to the room open and my head snapped up.

"hey miles" hobie said

"fuck you man"

"haha, you're defenseless mate"

"defenseless from this"

he grabbed a bat from the wall and swung it at my stomach. it hit and knocked the breath out of me.

he walked around me in circles as the punching bag swung back and forth from his hit with the bat.

"anything you notice about this punching bag, well if you didn't notice anything. it's your dead uncles. we stole it from his apartment. pretty cool punching bag"

"you're gonna pay hobie!"

"well miles, not anytime soon. listen, you can make this easy. who is spider-woman?"

"oh that's what this is about? you're not getting that information from me hobie"

"so you're gonna make this hard."

he took another swing with the bat to my stomach.

i was in so much pain and grasped for air.

"so im gonna say it again. WHO IS SPIDER-WOMAN"

"not gonna fucking happen."

he went over to the wall and grabbed a knife.

he walked back over to me and pushed the knife against my throat.

"if you cut my throat, there's no way i can tell you who spider-woman is"

"oh thanks mate"

he quickly stabbed the knife into my leg.

i yelled out in pain.

he pulled it out and put it back to my throat.

"i'm not playing games miles!"

"me either"

i charged up and used my venom powers and did a venom blast. it burnt right through the ropes they had me tied up with.

hobie flew back into the wall.

he looked up at me.

"what are you?"

"im spider-man"

i grabbed the knife off the ground and yanked hobie towards me.

i got on top of him and stabbed the knife into his shoulder.

he yelled out in pain.

i looked around for my mask and saw it off to the side of the room and grabbed it.

my spider senses went off and i heard hobies screaming while running up behind me.

i charged up my venom powers and in one swift movement hit him with the venom punch.

he flew back into the wall.

"i will kill you mile." he said before passing out.

i limped out of the room and came out into my uncles apartment.

they are using my uncles house as a place to torture people.

i grabbed my web shooters which one sitting on top of a box.

i put them on and webbed up my stab wound and jumped out of the window. i knew where to go. i just couldn't remember if i knew were they lived.

...

i arrived at the place i was looking for. i crawled up to the window of their bedroom. i knocked on the window and the red haired girl opened the window.

"spider-man?"

"hello lady" i said while trying to change my voice up.

"fuck this, mary jane. my name is miles morales. i'm spider-man"

her jaw dropped and she tried to remove my mask.

i grabbed her arm.

"not out here"

"ok come in"

i climbed into her window and flopped onto the floor. id lost a lot of blood.

she looked at me and i nodded give her to ok to remove my mask.

she slowly removed my mask.

she gasped and fell back.

"you're— you're spiderman?"

"sure am"

she looked down at my leg and noticed the blood running down my leg.

"ok i see" she stood up and rushed out of her room to go look for things to help my stab wound.

she came back in seconds later with a bowl of stuff.

i peeled back the webbing on my leg.

"bad news. you're gonna have to take that suit off. i can't really do anything with the suit on"

"i only got boxers on!"

"get over it! we dated once miles"

i slowly stood and and slipped off my suit.

i sat back down and she began to rub alcohol on my wound.

"so tell me what happened"

"i was kidnapped by wilson fisk and then tortured and stabbed by his stupid fucking goon."

i leaned my head back to try to relax myself but mj abruptly stopped.

"mj?"

i leaned my head back and she was staring at me with a confused looked.

"wilson fisk is dead miles"

"he's not, he faked his death and i guess he has been in hiding this whole time."

she resumed cleaning my wound.

"well miles, this is all i can do. you are gonna have to go to a hospital. i'm not a professional and i only really know how to clean wounds."

"thanks mj, i appreciate it a lot."

i started to put my suit back on.

"miles? why did you come to me and tell me you were spider-man"

"because you're my best friend, we've known each other since we were kids, i trust you more then pretty much everyone else i know.

i was facing the other way from mj. i had my suit on about half way.

"miles. please turn around"

when i turned around she ran up hugged me tightly.

"thank you for saying that miles"

she let go of me and i pulled my suit up and grabbed my mask from her floor and put it on.

"thank you for the help mj"

i jumped out of her window and swung away.

...

i silently slipped open my bedroom window and went inside. i changed back into some normal clothes. i took a pair of scissors and cut a slice in the jeans were i was stabbed.

i opened my bedroom door quietly and went to the front door. i opened the door and closed it making sure to make a lot of groaning noises.

my dad rushed out of his room and saw the bleeding.

"holy shit miles! are you ok?!

"i fell onto a metal thing sticking out of the ground at the park. i was riding gankes skateboard when i fell off of it."

"let's get you to a hospital"

he put his arm around me to help me walk and we exited our apartment

i got two chapters out for yall. there's are a pretty good length i aim for 1000 words in each chapter. i'll see yall in the next chapter