chapter eleven.

-estella romano.

My first thoughts should've been to run , as fast i could. A stranger whose face i can't see? And who broke into my room? Major red flag. I can't think straight right now , my feet hurt from the damn boots i wore , and my legs are wobbly and my throat is dry. I dont think he heard me when i asked who the hell he was. So i moved forward again and picked up one of the boots as a weapon.

I carefully moved on cautious steps , i lift my wobbly arm up with the boot in my hand. Im about to hit when his voice stops me "Don't do something, stupid or you'll have something to really cry about" his deep voice warns without looking at me, making me instantly gasp. He adjusted himself in the seat and smoked the cigarette causing me to scrunch my nose in disgust.

I throw the boot on the floor as i lean on the wall , his hood covering his face "Who are you and how did you get in here?" I slur trying to hold myself up .

He takes a drag from the cigarette letting out a puff of smoke , making me annoyed that he doesn't answer. I move forward "i asked you a question !" I snap. He doesn't answer instead he drags one last drag and throws the bud over the balcony and into the rain , he leans back. His hood still covering his face i was about to snap at him again when he opened his mouth "Why were you crying?" His deep voice rang out into the room making me stiffen and bite my lip as the memories from earlier came flooding back.

I swallow the lump in my throat as i ignore his question "Who are you?" I whisper

His face turns toward me as the darkness covers him everywhere. I can't see shit . This could be a damn serial killer and im standing here barely able to carry myself.

I need to go NOW. i need to get the fu-

His next words stop my panicking thoughts as his deep voice fills the room "Sit" he gestures for me to sit in the seat next to him.

This is a bad idea.
I shouldn't do this.
I should go call for help and get him the fuck out of my room.

But i suprise myself by plumping my ass in the seat next to him , i adjust myself and look at him . The hood covers his eyes . But i can see his lips . The bottom one is bigger than the top one. It looks so soft , so kissable-

No wait.
What the hell am i saying?
This is a total stranger who broke into bedroom.

I look down at my hands as i sit there in awkward silence , i can feel his piercing eyes from under the hood staring deep into my soul. I look at him "Can you take off the hood?" I ask him. And he stares at me saying nothing , the alcohol in my veins makes my blood warm , making the rainy air cause goosebumps to erupt on my skin , i rub my arms as i look at him waiting for him to say something "Why are you staring at me?You're pretty creepy you know that. Black hoodie , doesn't talk much oh and you smoke . Big L buddy oneday you'll be dying of lung cancer because you wanted to be a badass by smoking a cigarette" i ramble as i try to catch my breathe. I look at him and i see his head is downcast staring right at my legs.

My legs.
My thighs.
My injured thighs.

I panic as i pull down my yanked up dress down to my thighs , tears start to form at the back of my eyes , i snap my head at him "Stop looking at me!" I say frustrated as tears start to fall down my cheeks. I wipe them furiously. He doesn't say anything he continues to look at me from under that damn hood . I look at him as i try to catch my breath , my cheeks are soaked as i croak "please dont tell anyone" i whisper into the dark room. He doesn't say anything as i continue "...please no one can know that im like this" i plead as my lips wobble. I close my eyes for a second , i hear him standing up. I open my eyes as he stands in his full height towering over me.