chapter three.

-Estella romano

Oh how i wish a huge asteroid could hit this dreadful earth right. I mean it would be a quick death . Fire to the body. Burning me from the outside to the inside . God i need help. Anyways , only one last period left for the day. English. Might be wondering how my day went . Well i went to my first period , and ofcourse something had to happen , i mean my arch nemesis is in that class . Lucinda Roberts. I mean who in the living fuck names their kid lucinda. I mean she might have the worlds ugliest name but shes beautiful with her lip fillers and hair extensions, her black raven hair that falls to the middle of her back, her high cheekbones , dark blue eyes and curves i would die for . Like literally. Oh how i happen to sit in gum the minutes my ass landed in my seat , dont ask me how it happened, all i saw was her grinning and me almost pouncing her . Anyways , periods went along quick , lunch came ... which i obviously had to eat infront of my bestfriends since they think im "recovering" , i threw up that shit the minute lunch ended an went on my merry way and it leads us to now.

The bell breaks me out of my thoughts as i grab my books , recreating the scene from edward cullen , and all i get are glares in return . Welp , i dont think they find it funny . I make my way to the last class and they're waiting for me , with brother dearest . I internally groan when i see him , i make my presence known as i slam my hand into the locker next to him " Stop talking to my friends and go join that group of peanut brained hockey players over there" they all startle and i make sure i arch my eyebrows in their direction. My brother raises his hand in defense as he bro hugs a guy from the hockey team , i think his mame is miguel ramos , or idk they all look the same . I turn to look at my friends , they're both eye fucking my brother and miguel so i snap my fingers infront of them " Hello-can you guys stop eye fucking them , the queen has arrived "i make sure to twirl in the process but fail miserably that i cringe .

They both look at me with amusement, rory opens her mouth " We weren't eye fucking them stel , we were just suprised thats all" i look at them confused and make a gesture for them to continue and April makes an "oh" face "Thats right , you dont know".

I tap my foot impatiently "What the fuck dont i know?" April pats my head and says "Chill shortcake , its just that your brother invited us to his party , since yk your parents are out of town for a few days "she rambles.

Oh i think the fuck not.

But before i can say anything rory stops me with her hands on my shoulders "Stel , chill its a party , and guess what were invited!" She practically jumps up and down. I push her hand off my shoulders . And straighten myself , " He can't have a fucking party , if it means my parents are out of town for a few days , means those days are the days i can finally relax and binge watch the vampire diaries , so dont tell me to chill" i breathe . They both pout.

Oh no
Oh no no no.
Not this again.

April and rory gets on both knees infront of me attracting everyone attention as i try to get them up , but fail miserably, so i just cover my face and wait for the worst .

"Pleaseeeee , pleaseee , pretty pweaseee" they say in unison. When i dont give answer april starts to work her water works , and i immediately stop her " Jesus christ , fuck fine ... if it means you guys will stand up , i know i look like a goddess but no need to bow to me "i smirk and rip both of them up . They both squeel and pull me into another bear hug . This is nice , even though they annoy the living shit out of me . We break apart when we decided to enter the classroom , i hit april in the arm softly making her groan dramatically "Ouch , what the fuck stel" she rubs her arm , i shush her and say "It wasn't even that hard and what i wanted to ask when is the god awful party happening? Because I'd like to be prepared to lock myself in my room that night " They both stop in their tracks , making everyone look at us , thank god the teacher isnt here yet . I look at them questionably and wait for them to answer why the fuck they just acted like robots and shut down . "Uhm , stel you're coming to this damn party , even though you're living at the location, you have to participate, april and i will work with outfits and makeup "she hisses . April nods along and they both look at me till i cave and when i finally do i throw my hands up in the air "Fine , but just this one and im not drinking or looking after your asses and you still didnt tell me when this is happening?.

They give me the date which is this Friday, its monday now , it means i have four days to prepare for this shit party, we make our way to our seats , just as the teacher comes in with a book in her hands , great probably another story , I look at april and rory , april looks happy when seeing the teacher with the book , did i mention april is a book lover , well now you know. I look at rory and she smiles on the phone with someone.

Hmm interesting.

As the teacher tells us to take out our notebooks and pens , i groan internally and use the little bit of strenght i have and take out my things .

By the end of the day , april and rory left me at my usual spot but not before telling me we're going to a hockey game tomorrow night. Can't wait.

I walked to my brothers car , jumped in and did the usual . Drove home.

Miguel ramos - 18

Lucinda roberts- 17

Lucinda roberts- 17

Dont forget to vote ♡