chapter fifty-two.

-Zaid gonzales

*Right after leaving estella's house...

My feet drag me towards my home. Taking every ounce of willpower i have. My mind tells me to turn around. Make sure she's okay. But the surging hot anger bubbles inside of me. Reminding me what i need to do. I can feel her looking at me. Hell , the electric current thats there between us . Never goes unnoticed.

I know she didn't believe my lie , and i know there'll be questioning tomorrow, which im practicing for.

But seeing her with a tear stained face reminded me why i had to do this, i knew she was upset by the yelling between her and her sister. I heard every fucking word.

My phone pings with a notification again and i groan outloud.

"For fucks sake" i mutter as i dig my phone out of my pocket while opening the garage.

Unknown : come on zaidy boy , i haven't got all day.

Me : Don't fucking rush me , I'll be there in 20...and don't call me that.

Unknown : might i remind you , you came to me for help. So I'll do the ordering around here sunshine.

Me : im gonna kill you.

Unknown: eh eh , violence never solves anything. Come on , zaidy. I thought you knew that by now.

Me : you're testing my limits , don't make me break your skull.

Unknown : whatever ted bundy. While you're at it. Bring me some fucking taco bell. Im starving over here man.

Me : fuck off

I put my phone into my pocket as i dig for my motorcycle keys. My black beauty stands before me as a grin takes over my face. I shoot lia a text , telling her I'll be gone for a few hours which she replies with a thumbs up. I throw my leg over my bike and put on my helmet. I ref the engine as smoke surrounds me.

Gotta love that.

I drive , heading towards the destination. I make sure to fucking buy the idiot some taco bell too. Since he is helping me by the way. I have to dodge a few girls asking for my number , it pisses me off. Knowing that i can't make everyone know that estella mine. So these puck bunnies can fuck off. For once and all.

I arrive there in 15 mintues.

Me : im here.

He replies instantly.

Unknown : Back door is open , make sure you lock it after you come in.

Me : paranoid , much?

Unknown : Nah , i just don't want lacy from down the street to sneak in again and beg me to let her suck my cock , im all for crazy , but not so much.

Me : you are so unserious.

Unknown : tell me about it , princess.

I roll my eyes as i take off my helmet and park my bike , and i do exactly what he just said. I walk around the huge ass mansion. I pass by two fucking pools doing so. I finally find the back door after searching. I open the door to eary silence. And my guesses were correct. The house is just as big and beautiful in the inside as the outside. I don't wait and explore. I walk up the long stairs leading to a bunch of rooms.

I carry the food under my armpit , like some delivery guy as i open every room. The last room on the end finally relaxes me as i find the fucker laying on his bed while throwing a cheeto in the air and catching it into his mouth.