Chapter 8

Shorter chapter but I am trying to update in quick intervals, please review, I love to hear your thoughts and see your reactions :)

.....

Kiraz fell asleep relatively quickly and Serkan gave Eda space, his heart was beating so fast, he was so fully and completely in love with that angelic little girl, how could he ever prove that to Eda ? To anyone. He could give his life for her.

He let her spoke with the doctor, not interfering, he knew he hadn't gotten the right. Kiraz seemed to be able to be discharged as Eda packed her bag, helped by a nurse and carried her sleeping and probably still anesthesied self in her arms.

She carried a sleeping Kiraz in her arms, two bags on her shoulder and a 6 years old must be heavy on her and Serkan's heart clenched at her loniless, he wanted to just help at this point, she stopped outside the room at his level.

"Teşekür ederim. For being Kiraz's donor." Eda said looking somewhere straight ahead, instead of at him.

Daggers sliced through his heart, she was treating him as a stranger, if she only knew he was ready to be Kiraz's donor way before he even learnt who she was.

"Yapma Eda, she is my daughter too." Serkan's broken voice let out.

"She isn't ! You have no claim on her, sakin." Eda looked at him pained anger in her eyes and Serkan shut his eyes swallowing in pain.

"Tamam, I won't. Just, let me drop you ?" He offered.

"Hayir, I'll go myself." Eda stubbornly stated.

"You didn't bring your car." Serkan said the obvious.

"I'll take the bus." Eda adjusted Kiraz in her arms, shifting her higher on her hips.

"Sacmalama Eda, you can't carry her around public transit." Serkan said out of nothing but concern, no jugement in his voice.

"That's what I have done all her life, you have a problem with it ?" Eda challenged.

Serkan looked at the little girl's bandaged head resting on her shoulder. "Eda...lütfen, you're putting her in disconfort - " Eda cut him.

"I know how to take care of my daughter. Iyi gecelar Serkan." Eda walked away and Serkan looked after her defeated, tears pooling in his eyes, it was his fault. Everything was his fault.

......

Serkan sat holding the one and only picture of Kiraz and Eda he had painfully. He had cried so much he hadn't got a single tear left in him, he stroked the picture, they were his entire heart and he was unable to even offer them a little bit of respite or confort.

He knew Eda probably hated him and she had every right to. But he wanted her to at least not refuse him because she was so so alone.

His heart tore in his chest, had anyone even shared her pain since she learnt of Kiraz's sickness ? Offered her a shoulder to cry one. Given her reassurances that her child would be fine.

He wanted to do all that for her, he wanted to hold Kiraz all night, kiss that little baby's hands all night, never let her be alone, scared or abused again. Spare her from all the worries in the world, she was so innocent.

His thoughts were interrupted by knocking on the door and Aydan walked in. He was sitting in the dark, yet again.

"Iyi misin ?" She asked.

Serkan shook his head. "How can I be Anne ?" He sighed.

"Didn't she let you meet your daughter ?" She asked, frowning.