THE CHAUHANS

GARV SINGH CHAUHAN  AGE 29-  Well known singer in the Indian music industry

GARV SINGH CHAUHAN AGE 29
- Well known singer in the Indian music industry.Completed his post graduation in Biotechnology. Left his Ph.D to pursue his career in music. A sunshine guy who loves his family and can cross his limits who tries to hurt his loved ones. Gave his heart to Avantika and believes that first love is always special. Dedicated when it comes to his professional life but his inner child is still alive in his heart.

✧*̥˚ GARV'S FAMILY *̥˚✧

Rajendra Singh Chauhan (60) -Garv's Father.He is a retired income tax officer who worked under the Government of Rajasthan.

Maina Kanwar Vaghela(58)- Garv's mother. She is a homemaker .

Lakshay Singh Chauhan (36)- Garv's elder brother . He is a software developer working in a software industry based in Bangalore.

Mehar Kanwar Chundawat (34)- Garv's sister in law and wife of Lakshay. She is working as an Architect in Bangalore.

Lakshay And Mehar children-
Nirbhay (9) and Chitra (6)

Sanjana Kanwar Chauhan (34) - Garv's sister married to Avantika's cousin Abhimanyu Singh Rathore(36) who lives in Jodhpur along with their kids Hunar (7) and Shivansh (4).

Garv's Best Friends

Dhruvpratap Singh Deora(29), Professor & Author

Vihaan Raichand (29) ,
Managing Director,Raichand's Pvt. Ltd

Garv's Secretary - Mihika Jamwal (25)

Garv's Manager - Hriday Iyyer (27)

Garv's Stylist - Muskaan Kapoor(26)

════ ⋆★⋆ ════