7.THE TWENTY FIVE MINUTES

"Ms

"Ms. Avantika, I can't understand one thing, how did they find out it was me behind the helmet? ”  He pointed,  showing the photograph which captured us where he stood wearing his helmet, sliding down my top. 

My mind started to look for the clue as I ran away with its helmet after some time. 

"Exactly,  Avantika ma'am left with a helmet after the moment which is published in the newspaper ” Hriday agreed with his point, noticing it again. 

“Hriday how do you know this? Were you with him? ” I turned my eyes , only to notice Mr. Chauhan asking him to remain silent by placing the fingers on his lips. 

“Mr. Chauhan, that means Hriday joined you too. ” I reacted upon learning but realized maybe he could have asked him for security purpose. 

“Yeah -"

Before he could explain,I started speaking “It's okay. I guess you did it right by asking him to join you last night ” 

"Ms. Avantika I am really sorry for all this but if you are comfortable can we approach cyber crime? ”He suggested taking his phone out of his pocket, typing on the screen after unlocking it.

“No, it's okay. There is no use to complain  .I guess it was my first time facing this trolling on social media. I shouldn't have burst out my anger on you. But their words triggered me because I hate when someone points out my character. I am sorry ”I apologized , taking a step back because I wanted to leave for my work and I was embarrassed enough to yell at him even though he wasn't at fault but I didn't show it on my face what my heart felt at that moment. 

“It's understandable. I am sorry ” 

“I really apologize for my words. ” I repeated.

“Only on one condition ” He mentioned, picked his phone from the table and began tapping something on the screen.  

“What? ” I questioned as I didn't have any clue about what he would say.

“Can we be friends? Only if you want and you do have an option to say no” He offered his hand, after mentioning the condition .

His manager and secretary jumped around seeing him but their actions paused when I glanced at them. 

I stared at his hand while I was sailing midway whether to say yes or no. I closed my eyes to figure out an answer but my heart said I should accept his friendship. 

I slowly forwarded my hand , placing it in his hand which is comparatively bigger than mine,completing the handshake to mark the beginning of our friendship. 

“Friend request accepted ” I announced, only to witness him smiling but he gently removed his hand  but his smile still stayed on his lips. 

“Can I follow you on social media?  Don't say you won't accept it like you did a few years back in Jaipur? ” He joked, reminding us of the trip to Jaipur before Geet jija's  engagement.