11.THE MISINTERPRETATION

“Mr

“Mr.Chauhan,who is coming to pick us and by which car?” She questioned,taking a mask out of her handbag and wearing it over her face.

“The same car and the same driver which dropped us to the airport” I replied,wearing my goggles.

“Okay” She nodded,walking a little away maintaining a distance between us.Before I could clear my doubt by finding the reason behind her question, the paparazzi encircled me making a human boundary  and I noticed her quickly escaping without letting anyone know about it except my eyes.

“Garv Sir,how was your trip to Delhi?” asked one of them, holding his camera ready to click my pictures.

“It was good, you all haven’t been home? Today is Sunday and it’s quite late” I replied sarcastically because I guess she is right when she terms them as my relatives.

“We were waiting for you. Can we have some good photos of yours?”, asked another one and I quickly gave them a few clicks only to leave for my home.

With the help of Hriday,I escaped, sat on the front seat as Arisa occupied my place in my absence and I knew who made her sit there.

The driver started the car and I heard Muskaan from behind. “Sir if you don’t mind,can you drop me first?”

“Sure, I guess yours and Mihika's house will be the first one to come across on our way” I replied,skimming behind to know what’s going on.

“Thankyou” She replied and resumed talking to Mihika and Hriday.

“Sir I have a question” I heard Muskaan again.

“Go ahead”

“You have a concert after two weeks so shall we discuss on Thursday regarding your outfits?”

‘Sure. No issues. Make sure you talk with the organizers. who knows they have already arranged one like last time “

“Sure Sir”

I switched on my phone and texted Dhruv that we were on our way to home. I tapped on the chat of Arisa.

Once mihika and muskaan get down from the car, switch seats with me.

The notification tone informed me about my message delivered on her phone.

Done Garv Cutie- The message displayed on my phone screen.

The car stopped in front of a society as Mihika and Muskaan stayed nearby. They got outside and Muskaan turned to inform something “Actually, don’t go by the main road. The strike is going on between the workers union “. I nodded at her suggestion.

“Bhaiya,aapka ghar bhi yahi hai na aas paas?Aap chale jao ghar. Hriday drive kar dega.” I suggested it to him though he resisted at first. I convinced him as it was late. 

Arisa and I quickly exchanged our seats getting outside of the car and she was shocked to find me next to her. Hriday buckled his seatbelt after sitting on the driving seat.