THE SHAKTAWATS

AVANTIKA KANWAR SHAKTAWAT - AGE 26 -A brave crime investigation officer works in the Department of State Government,Mumbai

-A brave crime investigation officer works in the Department of State Government,Mumbai. Belongs to Udaipur but born and brought up in Hyderabad. Being Straightforward is her specialty which makes her stand apart from everyone. She knows how to switch from being sweet to being dangerous in case someone gets on her nerves. She is a perfect example of one who can be modern even staying in touch with her culture .

✧*̥˚THE SHAKTAWATS *̥˚✧

Hukum Singh Shaktawat (58) - Avantika's father. He works as a CFO at Rajwada Group of Hotels, Hyderabad.

Nandini Kanwar Rathore (55)- Avantika's mother. She is a homemaker.

Geetanjali Kanwar Shaktawat (30)- Avantika's elder sister. She is an Investment Banker who stays with her husband and kids at Delhi.

Dr. Dhruvpratap Singh Deora(29)- Geetanjali's husband. He is one of the most renowned authors of the country in the English language and also works as an Asst. Professor at a University based in Delhi. He is also Garv's best friend.

Geetanjali and Dhruv's children-
Rajveer Singh Deora and Samriddhi Kanwar Deora (1½ years) -They are twins .

Kavyapriya Kanwar Shaktawat (23)- younger sister of Avantika. She is a final year student of B. A LLB (Hons) and stays in Hyderabad along with her parents.

Vihaan Raichand (29)- Rakhi brother of Avantika and her sisters. He is a Managing Director of Raichand's Pvt.Ltd.

Avantika's Best friend

Arisa Dutta (26)- Crime investigation Officer,met during her post graduation and now works at the same place.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Note - This book is a total work of fiction. There will be chances where you may think, this is so unrealistic . Kindly enjoy reading it and don't forget to love and support as well.

You can read Book 1 of the series for better understanding of the characters.

Book 1 - Crushship (Ft. Geetanjali and Dhruv)