Chapter 3

Dean took a deep breathe and walked back over to Lily. "Sorry about that. Hey listen, I was wondering if you might wanna start hunting with us? I mean, you are family. O-only if you want to." Dean felt so awkward as he waited for her answer. He couldn't read her face witch only made him more nervous.

Finally she answered. "Dean I would love to." She had a big smile on her face.

He couldn't explain how happy he was. Something about her made him feel less empty inside.

"Do you wanna go back to our motel?" He realized that he may of asked that too loud because a few people looked at him in disgust. He blushed.

Lily laughed at him. "No I need to take care of a few things first. And I want to say goodbye to my friends. You and Sam pick me up from school tomorrow and take me to my house so I can get a few things. School lets out at 3:57."

"Damn 3:57. That's late."

She nodded. "Yea it sucks. Anyway 3:57. Don't forget!" She smiles stood on her toes and kissed his cheek. Lily waved as she walked back to the table.

Dean felt the muscles around his lips form into a smile. He called Sam and told him everything.

The next day Dean Sam and Cas went to pick her up from school. Dean was so nervous. What if she didn't like Sam? What if Sam didn't like her?
They heard the bell ring and kids came running out of all doors. Dean looked around for her, when he spotted her he slapped Sam on the shoulder. He practically squealed "That's her!"

Lily walk over to them. "Hey Dean." She looked at Sammy. "You must be Sam. I'm Lily-Rose but you can call me Lily." She stuck out her hand and Sam shook it.

Dean pointed to Cas, "And this is Casti-" Dean stopped talking when she ran over to Cas and hugged him. Sam and Dean looked at each other. "I take it you guys have met before?" Dean said.

Lily-Rose nodded and smiled at him. "Cas saved my life. More than once. He was practically my dad." Her smile faded. "Then one day he said goodbye. Said he had to keep an eye on some people. Keep them safe." She looked at Castiel with those big green eyes. "I always wondered who was so important. Now I know." Cas's face swelled with guilt. "I understand now." His face lit up like a Christmas tree. "Thank you Lily-Rose." Lily nodded.

Sam interrupted the moment. "So should we go?" They silently agreed and made their way to the car.

As Lily-Rose sat down Dean heard her mumble "wow" he giggled to himself. "So where to?" She gave him the directions to her house. Dean started the car and they were on their way.

A/N sorry it's been so long. I will try to post something every day. If not every other day. Thank you for reading!!