Chapter 14

Lily's POV

Stepping into the building I quickly realize that this is a very cliquey school.

To my left by the water fountains is what appears to be computer nerds, on my right are the future presidents next to the office. Father down the hall under the overpass are the popular kids. I sighed and made my way to the office.

I went up to the lady behind the counter. She had acrylic nails painted baby blue, dyed red hair and dark lipstick.

"Excuse me, I'm new here."

She popped her gum and looked up at me without moving her head. "What's your name?"

"Lily-Rose Winchester"

"Like the gun?"

"Yeah, like the gun."

She popped her gum again. "Okay I'm printing your schedule and a map of the school." The printer made noises and two pieces of paper came out.

"Here ya go. Have a good day." She popped her gum again and went back to the computer. I mumbled a thank you and left.

My first class of the day was English in room 402. Great according to the map 402 is on the opposite side of the building and I'm gonna be late. It's gonna be a typical new student comes in late everyone stares thing.

I walked around aimlessly for ten minuets. Nothing was where it is on the map. I'm completely lost. "Maybe I missed it." I say to myself. I turn around and wham!

Someone ran into me. Hit me good too. My butt and my head hurt.

"Holy fuck I'm so fucking sorry I was being a fucking idiot. Are you okay?" It sounded like a boy but hey you never know.

"Yeah I'm okay. A little headache, nothing serious." I say as I look up. Okay yep he's a boy. A very cute boy. Blue eyes, black hair, lip piercing. My kinda guy.

"Oh here let me help you up." He says as he holds his hand out. I take it and jump up.

"Thank you."

"It's the least I can do considering I almost killed you."

I rolled my eyes. "It take a lot more than a bump on the head to kill me."

He laughed. He's got a nice laugh. "I'm Dylan by the way." He held out his hand again.

"It's nice to meet you Dylan. I'm Lily." And I shook his hand.

"What are you doing out in the hall at this time? We're not supposed to leave class in the first 20 minutes of school?"

I sighed. "I'm new. And very lost this map is confusing." I take it out and look at it again.

"Oh yea that's the layout of the school in 1923. Since then it's been burned down twice. So nothing is where it should be."

"Oh okay. But why did she give me this map if-"

"She a crazy old lady that is losing her shit."

That made me laugh out loud. "Okay but what are you doing out here if your not supposed to leave?"

"I was never there. I have yet to get to my first class."

"Oh I see. Well can you help me?"

Dylan nodded.

"Where is room 402?"

"I'm heading to that class. I'll take you there. As long as you promise to say I helped you around a little bit and that's why I'm tardy. Deal?" He spit in his hand a stuck it out.

"Deal." I spit in mine and shook his. He gestured for me to follow him and we started down the hall.

"You know, your the first person to ever do that with me. Everyone else makes a face and doesn't shake."

I laughed again. I didn't realize till now how I don't laugh very often.

"Dude spit-shake is the only way my uncle and Dad make deals between each other. If it ain't spit-shake it ain't a real deal."

Dylan laughed. "Your dad sounds pretty cool."

I nodded. "Yea he is."

"Let me see your schedule."

I handed it to him and he laughed.

"What?" I asked

"We have all of the same classes."

"No way!"

"Yea" Dylan said and gave it back to me. "Stick with me kid and you'll be just fine."

We came up to a brown door with a small rectangular window in it.

"Here we are. Mrs. Kret's English class." He opened the door. "After you."

The rest of the day went by pretty good. Dylan and I really did have all the same classes. Even lunch. He's the only one who really talked to me today. I think it's because he doesn't belong to a clique. He told me he's always been kinda a loner. I have been too. I like this kid.

Dylan and I were sitting next to each other when the last bell rang.

"Which direction are you going?" Dylan asked.

"The main doors." I said.

"Me too. Walk together?"

I nodded.

We were standing on the sidewalk in an awkward silence. I was half-heartily look for my dad.

"So" Dylan said. "What are we looking for?"

I was gonna answer but I heard TNT by AC/DC coming from around the corner. Then the impala followed it.

"That, we are looking for that." I said.

"Is that your dad?" Dylan asked almost in shock.

"Yep." I said popping the 'p.'

"Fucking awesome."

I laughed. "I'll see you tomorrow Dylan." I stared toward the car.

"Yeah bye Lily!" He called. I waved at him.

I got into the car and threw my bag into the back seat.

"So who is that?" Dean asked raising his eyebrows.

"Dylan. He's pretty cool. Reminds me of you." I said.

"So you think I'm cool??" He asked shocked.

"Well of course!" I said wrapping my arms around his shoulders. "Now let's get home. I'm starving."

"Me too." He said. Dean put the car in drive and pulled out of the parking lot.

A/N
I'm sorry I didn't update. I was grounded for quite some time. But here ya go. Another chapter. I hoped you liked it. And please let me know what you think of it!

Song; Smile(I'm Not Okay) by Tyler Hagen