Chapter 11

It's been a few weeks since Lily's accident. She's much better,
but still isn't completely healed

Dean had been trying to figure out how to tell Lily-Rose that they wouldn't be hunting anymore. He was worried she would get mad. The last thing he wanted to do is hurt her.

Lily was sitting at the kitchen table eating an apple when Dean walked in. "Hey kiddo. Mind if we have a talk?"

Lily-Rose shook her head and gestured to the chair across from her. He took a seat.

"Lil look. I'm about to tell you something but I want you to promise me you won't get mad."

Lily gave her dad a funny look. "I promise."

Dean let out a big sigh "I'm quitting being a hunter. And so are you. I know that you enjoy it, I do to. But after what happened with the vampires and all I just can't take that chance again"

Lily-Rose was quite for a long time. Dean was worried she was going to explode.

"Okay."

"Wait what?" Dean didn't believe what he heard.

"I said okay." She sighed. "I will miss it that's for sure. But if you think that this is for the best, then it probably is."

Dean was still is shock. It took a while for that to sink in. When it did he engulfed Lily in a bear hug. "Thank you for understanding, flower."

Lily hit him on the back "Dean...can't...breathe.."

"Oops sorry." He said as he let go.

Lily just laughed.

A/N
I know it's short but I'm kinda short on ideas. So if anybody has then feel free to suggest. Thanks!!