Chapter 4

It took them about 10 minuets to get to Lily's house.

It was a little brick thing. Looked like it only had one bedroom. Maybe two at the most. There was a big maple tree in the back with a broken swing dangling from it. And a flower bed in the front that clearly hadn't been tended to in years.

Lily reached into her bag, pulled out a key, and unlocked the door.

Dean was expecting to see a very nice, clean, organized house. Well, it was nice once upon a time. Now there were books and papers everywhere. A laptop that had missing persons report on it. To be honest, it looked like Bobby's house.

"You guys want a beer?"

The brothers and angel looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Oh no! I don't drink. There are other hunters that come through here needing help. I like to keep it stocked
for them."

Dean laughed and Sam sighed in relief.

"Yes please. That would be great!"
Sam said.

She went into the kitchen and came back out with two beers. Lily handed them to the boys.

"I have to grab some things. I shouldn't be more than 15 minuets."

Lily-Rose took a bag out of the closet by the front door and walked into the room around the corner. When she came out it was full of clothes and what looked like guns. Then into that bathroom for lady things. Finally she grabbed her laptop.

Sam stood up. "All ready?"

Lily nodded and they all started toward the car.

"So," Lily-Rose said. "Where are we going?"

"South Dakota," Dean said as he pulled into a gas station. "A friends of ours, Bobby, lives there. It's basically our home."

As Sam got out of the car he asked, "Anybody need anything?" Cas shook his head no.

"Can I have a water?" Lily asked.

"Sure."

"Thank you."

The next thing Lily-Rose knew Cas was hunched over holding his head.

"Cas? Cas whats wrong?! Dean!!"

Dean immediately turned away from the girl he was talking to and ran to the car. Lily had a very worried face and that made Dean nervous. She looked at him with those eyes of hers.

"Dean whats wrong?"

Dean shook his head. "I don't know. Cas! Come on man what's wrong? You are freaking Lily out!"

Out of nowhere Cas sat up. Completely fine and said, "Pardon me, but I have to go."

There was the all too familiar sound of wings fluttering and he was gone. Dean and Lily looked at each other and laughed. Neither knew what they were laughing about, but it was nice. Something they both hadn't done in a long time.

A/N: I'm horrible at naming chapters so i might just number them. Again i'm sorry about the delay. I've been really busy lately so i'll post whenever i can.